+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello guys, just got good news today, my PR application has been approved, actually since Oct 30 2020.

ECAS showed DM on Oct 30 but no PPR, no email and no changes on GCKey. I called IRCC this morning and the agent confirmed that the application was approved on Oct 30, now just want for them to mail the PR confirmation letter, please excuse me if I used the wrong term.

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Thanks! I am not sure what is COPR, We just got a letter saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" and ask us to mail photo to the office. I'm guessing this is the final step to receive the PR card?
Hey henry i also recieved dm today in my ecas but i don't have acess to gckey. I called my lawyer too but he didn't give any answer. So i should except copr too soon

Reactions: dday2019

HenryZZZ

Sep 23, 2020
Oh yeah, I think that's copr, so you have decision made today, and got the letter the same day? That's so great. I have decision made on ecas for three days, but still didn't receive the letter..... Congrats!
Yes, just few hours after i received the call. Good luck to you too!

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello guys, just got good news today, my PR application has been approved, actually since Oct 30 2020.

ECAS showed DM on Oct 30 but no PPR, no email and no changes on GCKey. I called IRCC this morning and the agent confirmed that the application was approved on Oct 30, now just want for them to mail the PR confirmation letter, please excuse me if I used the wrong term.
Are out or in land

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Dear All,

Need a help from you.

I have recently submitted my paper based application to IRCC. Since I do not have the birth certificate I submitted my paper application along with a LOE and the copy of my School Leaving Certificate. I had summited the same documents for my provincial nomination which was accepted by the province and they nominated me. Kindly let me know do any need to submit any more documents to IRCC as supporting documents for the birth certificate? Please help if anyone faced same situation.

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hey henry i also recieved dm today in my ecas but i don't have acess to gckey. I called my lawyer too but he didn't give any answer. So i should except copr too soon
What was your Timeline?
Did you do upfront Medical?
How much it took to get it pass after you send it?

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
What was your Timeline?
Did you do upfront Medical?
How much it took to get it pass after you send it?
Bro my timeline
Ar 15 july 2019
Aor 3 aug 2019
Pal 3 jan 2020
Up front medical after 15 months on 24 sep 2020 bro i dont wen it passed bcoz i have lawyer. But my lawyer send on 28 sept nd after 35 days it shows in ecas.
Dm in ecas 3 nov 2020

dday2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Bro my timeline
Ar 15 july 2019
Aor 3 aug 2019
Pal 3 jan 2020
Up front medical after 15 months on 24 sep 2020 bro i dont wen it passed bcoz i have lawyer. But my lawyer send on 28 sept nd after 35 days it shows in ecas.
Dm in ecas 3 nov 2020
Thank you so much for your Prompt reply. I hope I get my medical pass soon.

Reactions: manku_patel

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hlo guys I did upfront medical on 18 dec 2019 and send to ircc same time . Last month I had to submit my upfront medical again . Last Friday my account was updated and showing they r reviewing my medical result and on next day I got medical request. I called them on Monday and today . On Monday they were saying I should wait or submit upfront medical again. But today she was saying I should go for new medical as old one is going to expire soon . What should I do ?? I don't have a lawyer. AOR JULY 2019

IndiaDgreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Is 'Upfront Medical Examination' is allowed for PNP Paper Based PR Applicant from INDIA?

PS:- Medical has expired few months back & VO: Delhi,India

Reactions: manku_patel