+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

HenryZZZ

Sep 23, 2020
Congratulations!

Regarding your upfront medical, on the emedical information sheet that the clinic gave you, what does it say under "Client Visa Details - Upfront medical type"? Does it say "worker"?
Yes, mine is also "worker".

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi guys!! Got DM today!!

Timeline:
AR: Sept 4, 2019
AOR: Sept 20, 2019
PAL: Jan30, 2020
MP: upfront medical on Sept 28, 2020, got medical pass on Oct 30, 2020.
DM: Nov 3, 2020
Hello Henry Congratulations on your DM
I am almost the same time line as yours. And i also did the upfront medical on September 28 . Just need to ask you, do you know when did your doctor send your medical report to immigration..just wanted to find out how long does it take to pass medical after submitting from doctor? And did you get any gckey notifications when it passed.. thanks in advance..

xelance

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
I am almost the same time line as yours. And i also did the upfront medical on September 28 . Just need to ask you, do you know when did your doctor send your medical report to immigration..just wanted to find out how long does it take to pass medical after submitting from doctor? And did you get any gckey notifications when it passed.. thanks in advance..
I see you asked the question to Harry, but I can answer that, you can call or send an email to the medical center and ask them, which is I did.

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I see you asked the question to Harry, but I can answer that, you can call or send an email to the medical center and ask them, which is I did.
I know when doctors send the report. The reason i am asked because he did medical on September 28 which is same as mine. But the pass showed depend on the day doctor send the report. I just wanted to know when his doctor send the medical report.. thanks anyways

HenryZZZ

Sep 23, 2020
Thank you! The doctor submitted on Oct 2. I didn't receive email after medical pass, but when I checked on the website, it showed "passed".

Reactions: Mahamud_Ca

charles1000

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I know when doctors send the report. The reason i am asked because he did medical on September 28 which is same as mine. But the pass showed depend on the day doctor send the report. I just wanted to know when his doctor send the medical report.. thanks anyways
PASS doesnt depend upon when doctor sends it, it depends when a responsible officer takes a look on the results

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks! I am not sure what is COPR, We just got a letter saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" and ask us to mail photo to the office. I'm guessing this is the final step to receive the PR card?
Oh yeah, I think that's copr, so you have decision made today, and got the letter the same day? That's so great. I have decision made on ecas for three days, but still didn't receive the letter..... Congrats!

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Thanks! I am not sure what is COPR, We just got a letter saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" and ask us to mail photo to the office. I'm guessing this is the final step to receive the PR card?
The letter is the final step is mail CoPR you see on the side it said copr documents number.

Reactions: Stellaaarrr