+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys!!!I just received medical request but I already did upfront medicals the 29th of September...I submitted a webform again today with the medical request and the e-medical sheet from the doctor...after I did this I called ircc and the lady there told me that she doesn’t know if they are going to accept the upfront medicals because it said worker and not permanent resident....but I asked the doctor when he did it and he told me that there is not going to be any problem....what should I do now??

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
Hey guys!!!I just received medical request but I already did upfront medicals the 29th of September...I submitted a webform again today with the medical request and the e-medical sheet from the doctor...after I did this I called ircc and the lady there told me that she doesn’t know if they are going to accept the upfront medicals because it said worker and not permanent resident....but I asked the doctor when he did it and he told me that there is not going to be any problem....what should I do now??
Bro what's your timeline.. thank you

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
No!I called them and they told me that they don’t know if they are going to accept the upfront medicals because the document says worker and not permanent resident
Can we do medical again with IME nmbr?
mine also says worker category though