+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

arjy

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/03/2019
Nomination.....
30/09/2019
AOR Received.
16/01/2020
Med's Request
24/09/2021
Med's Done....
Medical done 01/10/2021 and medical passed 18/10/2021
Passport Req..
25/10/2021
VISA ISSUED...
Visa 15/11/2021, passport received 22/11/2021
My AOR is July 17, Outland and I'm still waiting for MR.
Hi
Did you receive medical request or not?? Please share your time line with application status bar%.
TIA

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi peters,
First congrats for your copr. Second, I want to ask you if agent call you or email you for virtual landing? Thanks
No calls or email but I had call them in the morning before to confirm my medical request. The only email I got was that my account was updated and I should check GCkey. When I open the account CoPR for me and my spouse was sitting there.. it depends on the officer my sister got call and ask when she first came to Canada and when she last enter Canada.

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
My Common-law partner got nominated under OINP Student stream.
For PR application i have questions about Police check.
1. Does she need PCC from India if she left India when she was 17 years Old?
2. Does she need Police check from Canada?

i have a Work-permit as i am accompanied her in canada as a common-law partner(not married).

I applied for PCC from India as i need it according to IRCC. But in PCC there is no common law thing so should i apply it as Single? Because if i put married they will ask for marriage proof.

please asnwer if someone knows.

Reactions: manku_patel

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
My Common-law partner got nominated under OINP Student stream.
For PR application i have questions about Police check.
1. Does she need PCC from India if she left India when she was 17 years Old?
2. Does she need Police check from Canada?

i have a Work-permit as i am accompanied her in canada as a common-law partner(not married).

I applied for PCC from India as i need it according to IRCC. But in PCC there is no common law thing so should i apply it as Single? Because if i put married they will ask for marriage proof.

please asnwer if someone knows.
She does not need police records from India but would need from Canada it’s online and 35 dollar no big deal . all information is in the pr application please have a look

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
No calls or email but I had call them in the morning before to confirm my medical request. The only email I got was that my account was updated and I should check GCkey. When I open the account CoPR for me and my spouse was sitting there.. it depends on the officer my sister got call and ask when she first came to Canada and when she last enter Canada.
Ok. I call an ircc agent from ottawa and he told me that my pr has been approved on 23 oct but that I will have to wait for up to 6 weeks till i get the copr. An agent will send me a mail for virtual landing. This really sucks. Im an outland applicant, in canada since last year.

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
Hey guys, my ecas shows decision made, and gckey still shows 'We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.'. Does anyone also have the same experience? Thanks!

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Ok. I call an ircc agent from ottawa and he told me that my pr has been approved on 23 oct but that I will have to wait for up to 6 weeks till i get the copr. An agent will send me a mail for virtual landing. This really sucks. Im an outland applicant, in canada since last year.
Same in just call they say the CoPR is mail and should receive it this week or next week she also told me I would need to take 2 photo. To Send back for pr card

Peters111

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys, my ecas shows decision made, and gckey still shows 'We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.'. Does anyone also have the same experience? Thanks!
Yes if it some time it has already been approved wait 3 days or so you will see complete in ecas and gckey

xwww

Sep 4, 2020
Yes if it some time it has already been approved wait 3 days or so you will see complete in ecas and gckey
Thanks! My ecas shows decision made two days ago, so maybe I just have to wait for more days. hopefully I can get it soon.

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
me too! Wasn't your address changed? my home and mailing address were changed to wrong address

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
That mean you applied from outside canda but you come with workpermit now you are in canada so you are inland. Correct me if i am wrong. Which province?