+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
How do you submit upfront medical result? Does clinic give you pages right after the result? I went on to webform but don't see anything there with option to attach document

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
How do you submit upfront medical result? Does clinic give you pages right after the result? I went on to webform but don't see anything there with option to attach document
When you do medical doctor give u a page of proof of medical. While filling webform when you try to submit at the very end it ask you to , Do you want to attach any documents? You click yes and upload there and then click on submit. When you submit you will not get any response but shows that it has been submitted.

Navdalbir

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Did you attach your spouse file with your file? If yes then i want to ask about, is your spouse name shows in your online account. Because mine is not showing yet. Even i am not sure its gonna show or not. Just asking becuse ours case and timeline is same. Thanks so much
I don’t have my account access. I dont know about it .

Navdalbir

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Did you attach your spouse file with your file? If yes then i want to ask about, is your spouse name shows in your online account. Because mine is not showing yet. Even i am not sure its gonna show or not. Just asking becuse ours case and timeline is same. Thanks so much
can you please tell me how can I check that

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Right
Applicants prior to December 2019 are already exempted so whats the point i guess thats why they doing this
Similarly people who are already here living from 3-4 years dont need medical .
I think they are real facts now lol
Hi there, is there anywhere where it says this? I've been here 7 years now (on different visas) but waiting for MR , my application was submitted July, 2019. thanks

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there, is there anywhere where it says this? I've been here 7 years now (on different visas) but waiting for MR , my application was submitted July, 2019. thanks
i hope this is true but i dont know. I've also been living here for 6 years but still waiting for MR. I submitted PNP July 2019, there was a PAL issued Dec 2019 but after that there was no updates whatsoever.

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
i hope this is true but i dont know. I've also been living here for 6 years but still waiting for MR. I submitted PNP July 2019, there was a PAL issued Dec 2019 but after that there was no updates whatsoever.
My AOR was July, 2019. In July 23rd 2020 they asked for final payment, updated work history and fingerprints. Nothing since. I'm not too worried, they will get to us soon i'm sure. Good luck

Reactions: Pray4PR247

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
There is nothing from ircc that says this. Ppl are just guessing that is will happen but i doubt it

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
When you do medical doctor give u a page of proof of medical. While filling webform when you try to submit at the very end it ask you to , Do you want to attach any documents? You click yes and upload there and then click on submit. When you submit you will not get any response but shows that it has been submitted.
Thank you
Did you select "Replacement Documents" or "Permanent Residence" or "In-Canada Permanent Residence" ?

Paul@CAD

Sep 26, 2020
Doctor will upload the results after 7 days but you will also get a UMI number and sheet for medical that you must scan and upload the same day that you completed the medical. Just to ensure that IRCC don’t issue you a IME to confuse the situation.
Hello,
Please I just did
hello Paul good evening.. just wanted to know did you update your form via webform after finishing the upfront medical? Or you just wait till the doctor upload it first? I am little confuse. Im going to do my medical next week upfront but i am not sure who is going to upload, myself or doctor? Please let us know your case. It will help.. thanks in Advance.
Mahamud
[/QUOT
Hello, I uploaded the e- medical form from the panel physician to webform.

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
For those who have gotten their CoPR (PNP In-land Applicants) from their e-mail, have you already apply for your SIN? If yes, how did you go about on this? Online or Paper Application? Do we have to apply to Change our Status or just apply to Change the Expiry of our current SIN? Will appreciate your response. Thank you.
You can go to service Canada and they will give you new Social insurance number and there will be no expiry on it. I went to service Canada today and they have asked for my passport ,copr letter and social insurance number. And after they have updated the information and asked me few questions and they have provided me social insurance number.

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys why would ircc ask CRA notice of assessment for me and my spouse??
Can someone please help, if someone have the same experience please reply

jeffery noma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
They might need t4 information to check your working situation( to check whether you are full time there). If it is notice assessment, they want to check where you were living last year, also if you are working with low pay jobs, they need to know you both can independently support by yourselves.

Reactions: Aryan888