+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

03JAN

Sep 2, 2020
Hi guys i need your help.

My pnp application AR was in July 2019. I ordered my GCMS note back in March 2020 and it showed eligibility and criminality passed.

I called IRCC today to check my application status, the agent said the only thing passed is my medical (i did upfront medical exam), and my eligibility is NOT even started.

I was wondering is this possible?? after my eligibility and criminality passed in Mar. 2020 but now its NOT started?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!
Hi Guys, I have an update. I called IRCC again and the agent said she saw there is a note in my file said "need more verification", but my file is still in CIO, is not in any local office. Does anyone know what does the message mean?? Thanks!

Richie4real

Aug 13, 2020
Hlo guys I have request of employment confirmation letter from immigration can anyone tell me what is this ?m little worried
I I think they just wants to confirm that you are still doing the job you said you are doing in your pr application.
Ask your hr dept to do a letter confirming your employment

Manpreet Dhillon123

Feb 16, 2020
M applying food counter attendant my ar 24 April 2019 and aor 10 June 2019 medical passed 18 oct 2019 rtrf fee paid 21 august 2020 so 2 sept 2020 employment verification letter requested
So many people lost their jobs who work in food sector because of covid19. So they just want to see if you still working or not. Dont worry hopefully in few days you will get Copr

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hello everyone.
if anyone can help me out are Alberta immigration still doing their AINP express draws for inlanders?? Because all provinces are updating their draws except alberta .
please share your view i am an inlander

Last edited:

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello, I am a food attendant too, just want to know whether your nomination is employer restricted or not. And CIC let your employer to provide the letter directly to them or you need to submit through web form
Hi
Under which stream are you nominated?