+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Update.
I just finished with call from visa officer now. We are now permanent resident of canada.
Timeline
Nov 25th AR
Feb 2. AOR
July 13th medical passed
July 13th PAL
Aug 31st call from cic but my spouse had to reschedule the call for today
Sep 1st. Telephone confirmation of pr status
We did upfront medical
Could you please specify, are you an Inland or Outland applicant?

hj.chahal

Dec 10, 2019
I don’t know whether to go for upfront medicals or not
My fine has been under processing since july 2019 got PAL in January 2020 and no update after that, every time i call then they say background check is in progress. My time elapsed bar shows 70% time done 5 months left. Should i go for upfront medical?

Reactions: sjpatel1704193

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
I don’t know whether to go for upfront medicals or not
My fine has been under processing since july 2019 got PAL in January 2020 and no update after that, every time i call then they say background check is in progress. My time elapsed bar shows 70% time done 5 months left. Should i go for upfront medical?
Yes definitely
My AR 26th June 2019
I did upfront in December 2019z

hj.chahal

Dec 10, 2019
Yes definitely
My AR 26th June 2019
I did upfront in December 2019z
I spoke to cic last time about it they said that visa officer will issue me a number that i use on the forms for medical
If i do it upfront without the number and cic has already generated the number will there be a problem?

hj.chahal

Dec 10, 2019
Thank you so much!
i guess being in thesame boat as everyone else i might as well just wait...it’s just sad how some people get theirs so soon and then people like us have to wait so long for MR
Happy for others but this waiting time sucks

03JAN

Sep 2, 2020
Hi guys i need your help.

My pnp application AR was in July 2019. I ordered my GCMS note back in March 2020 and it showed eligibility and criminality passed.

I called IRCC today to check my application status, the agent said the only thing passed is my medical (i did upfront medical exam), and my eligibility is NOT even started.

I was wondering is this possible?? after my eligibility and criminality passed in Mar. 2020 but now its NOT started?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!

Reactions: manku_patel

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Hi guys i need your help.

My pnp application AR was in July 2019. I ordered my GCMS note back in March 2020 and it showed eligibility and criminality passed.

I called IRCC today to check my application status, the agent said the only thing passed is my medical (i did upfront medical exam), and my eligibility is NOT even started.

I was wondering is this possible?? after my eligibility and criminality passed in Mar. 2020 but now its NOT started?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!
Have you received PAL???If yes, then eligibility pass...