+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
You're right. But, if they don't send MR yet means, they are not working on our files yet. So I am going to wait, at least if I get MR, I will know that they are working on my file at least.
This is just a pure guess. I think they might skip the medical request step for ppl already in Canada. ...just saying....they have not sent out ANY MR in recent times... so let's wait n c

Prochongca

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
This is just a pure guess. I think they might skip the medical request step for ppl already in Canada. ...just saying....they have not sent out ANY MR in recent times... so let's wait n c
It is impossible to skip the medical request step for ppl already in Canada. Medical examination is too important to skip. they don't sent out MR just because they are not able to process the paper base case WFH. In this situation, they will let us to wait rather than skip it

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
It is impossible to skip the medical request step for ppl already in Canada. Medical examination is too important to skip. they don't sent out MR just because they are not able to process the paper base case WFH. In this situation, they will let us to wait rather than skip it
I understand what you are saying what if u technically think then why inland applicants need a medical ...they are already living here

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Anyone who applied for BOWP after march 2020 and got a decision?
My work permit expires this Friday and still no decision
I applied in June 21. I received the BIL some days after, and I'm still waiting for a decision.
I hope that with Biometrics exemption they can finalize the application soon, but reading/researching the forum and not seeing people getting bowp I have the impression they are not prioritizing this sort of application.

• Sad
Reactions: eithan203

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Is getting PAL a big thing towards PR?
It's a good sign. Reading multiple cases in the forum, I would say that the PAL indicates that the PR application has passed in the "Eligibility" step.
In my case, I could see through GCMS notes that the Eligibility was changed for "Passed" in the same day as I received the PAL.

Reactions: Luvcanada786

Luvcanada786

Jul 22, 2020
It's a good sign. Reading multiple cases in the forum, I would say that the PAL indicates that the PR application has passed in the "Eligibility" step.
In my case, I could see through GCMS notes that the Eligibility was changed for "Passed" in the same day as I received the PAL.
Thanks bro for your response.
Could also tell me on which stage do they request RPRF? What stage a candidate clears and receive RPRF? If you have any idea.

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
My timeline is below under my signature and visa office is Sydney, NS
hey brother i wanted to ask im applied for paper based PR under pnp program My AOR is on November 2019 after that i never got any update my file is with an agent which i dont have an access i just send them an email if their is an update which i never got till now.. not even biometric or medical is their anything i can do as i have my application number

i would really appriciate your reply..
thank you

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I saw the same on my notes!

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Agree. Nothing against those who did upfront, I think we should wait until we get the MR. Atleast, it will give us a little hope that they have touched our files.
Also I think they must have made plans how to proceed and reduce the backlogs that they have and will face in the near future if they don’t catch up. Let’s see when they execute.
I agree

bernardy

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
It's impossible to skip medical. If you have passed eligibility, then check the GCMS notes, I bet the immigration officer has written something there like "Medical is mandatory for everyone".