+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Asingh648

Jul 28, 2020
Same here. My timeline is exactly like yours. Should we do an upfront medical check? Im under MPNP paper-based.
I don’t think it’s gonna make it any difference. They are gonna process the files in the order they received them. I would rather wait for them to send the MR. That’s totally my opinion because I have seen so many people did the upfront and it expired.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I just called to their call center regarding a different matter. I also asked about MR, he said no information yet.
Hope for the best ! it will arrive eventually the question is when..
I did upfront just in case of a rise of covid 19 cases and everything will get closed again.

Asingh648

Jul 28, 2020
You're right. But, if they don't send MR yet means, they are not working on our files yet. So I am going to wait, at least if I get MR, I will know that they are working on my file at least.
Agree. Nothing against those who did upfront, I think we should wait until we get the MR. Atleast, it will give us a little hope that they have touched our files.
Also I think they must have made plans how to proceed and reduce the backlogs that they have and will face in the near future if they don’t catch up. Let’s see when they execute.

rafaelbandim

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
I did upfront because it is one step less, and thing might get worse because of COVID.
And also it is a relief see this message in my application:
"
Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 11, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
"
Some people get Medical Request and something goes wrong and they lose months running to fix it, delaying the process.

Asingh648

Jul 28, 2020
I did upfront because it is one step less, and thing might get worse because of COVID.
And also it is a relief see this message in my application:
"
Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 11, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
"
Some people get Medical Request and something goes wrong and they lose months running to fix it, delaying the process.
Agree, You never know what will go wrong. I have just got my blood work and X- ray done with my family doctor to rule out anything that could delay the process.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone who applied for BOWP after march 2020 and got a decision?
My work permit expires this Friday and still no decision