+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

H.R.A

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, I just got COPR.
I am Inland PNP, office in Sydney. Below is my timeline.
AR Mar 6 2019
Aor May 1 2019
MR Sep 9 2019
DM Mar17 2020
COPR July 13 2020
FYI, my friend also get COPR last week. He is 2 months ahead of mine and he is Ontario office. I think all IRCC offices are working really hard now.

It's so frustrating that COVID delayed our process, but don't give up hope! IRCC is working now no matter what other people say, just be ready for COPR, be ready for future! I hope we all get COPR soon!!
Hi there,
Congratulations!
What was the percentage shown on your account the day you received COPR?

H.R.A

Jul 17, 2020
Well guys my day has reached, I have received the golden email confirming that I have the PR electronically.

So good luck to everyone in this journey.

Here is the timeline:

AR - March 2019
AOR- May 2019
MR - Sept 2019
MP - Sept 2019
ADR (RCMP records) - Nov 2019
DM/PPR - March 2020
COPR/PR - July 2020

this is part of the email:

Iam pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada! This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card. This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address. We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
Hi there,
Congratulations!
What was the timeline percentage shown on your account the day you received COPR?

Reactions: Sukaa6

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Thanks and for sure we will be in touch.
But the checklist doesnt says to supply ECA or bank statements and they have clearly mentioned on the top of the checklist with an underline that "DO NOT SEND ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION"
if we study then no need to send all other documents but fort our safety and in fear of rejection all try to send more documents,otherwise they not asked to provide supporting documents(and I think they do not have time to see our job letter details) they may ask original proof when call for interview ... I think so...
I am also in confusion...if anyone send just form and if that form is accepted please guide....

Alexaj

Jun 6, 2020
if we study then no need to send all other documents but fort our safety and in fear of rejection all try to send more documents,otherwise they not asked to provide supporting documents(and I think they do not have time to see our job letter details) they may ask original proof when call for interview ... I think so...
I am also in confusion...if anyone send just form and if that form is accepted please guide....
No need to send any extra documents. Follow guideline. They never ask for ECA or Bank statement to paper based applicant.

Mmmttttt

Nov 22, 2019
Hi dear I applied last year June 2019 paper based oinp inland, I am still waiting for medical.
I need your opinion we should wait for medical or upfront medical is good in covid 19 situation

Reactions: Navdalbir

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi dear I applied last year June 2019 paper based oinp inland, I am still waiting for medical.
I need your opinion we should wait for medical or upfront medical is good in covid 19 situation
Me too...I applied July 2019 and no medicals yet..I just got pal In January

saima junaid

Jul 20, 2020
Hi,
My age is 38,post graduate ,with ielts 6.5 in each section ,having a experience of more than 6 years in office administrator.My question is ,Can I am able to apply for any programme for Canada for PR?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
I have a friend of mine need advice. She got SINP nominated under EE stream and waiting for the next draw to happen to receive her ITA. Her husband does not have a Birth Certificate. Is it important to provide birth Certificate to IRCC of spouse even if there is a nomination approval letter. She said she uploaded his school leaving certificate and SSC certificate instead of Birth Certifcate while applying SINP.

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hi,
My age is 38,post graduate ,with ielts 6.5 in each section ,having a experience of more than 6 years in office administrator.My question is ,Can I am able to apply for any programme for Canada for PR?
No one knows the true answer, each case is unique.
Try and you'll see

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
I have a friend of mine need advice. She got SINP nominated under EE stream and waiting for the next draw to happen to receive her ITA. Her husband does not have a Birth Certificate. Is it important to provide birth Certificate to IRCC of spouse even if there is a nomination approval letter. She said she uploaded his school leaving certificate and SSC certificate instead of Birth Certifcate while applying SINP.
It's mandatory, he can request a new copy of the birth certificate

Reactions: Meenakshi Sharma

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,
Anyone knows if for BOWP you need medicals ?
Thanks !