+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

H.R.A

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys,

Could anybody who received COPR recently share their information on how much exactly was the timeline percentage shown on the profile the day they received Dm or COPR, please?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
wow! That’s a long time for the update...
I think it's because of my kid, He has special needs so i ordered GCMS notes to see that if they really transferred to CMAU

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Can someone please tell me how I have to do upfront medical? Obviously you download a form and take it to the doctor. Do you need separate form for dependant? Than doctor sends immigration after it's done? Do I need to do anything?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone please tell me how I have to do upfront medical? Obviously you download a form and take it to the doctor. Do you need separate form for dependant? Than doctor sends immigration after it's done? Do I need to do anything?
No need to download any form for you or your dependent. Just book appointments and bring passport. Doctors will fill out form at that time. This only applies if your application is already submitted. And if you didn't submit file then you need to download form before going for upfront medical.

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
No need to download any form for you or your dependent. Just book appointments and bring passport. Doctors will fill out form at that time. This only applies if your application is already submitted. And if you didn't submit file then you need to download form before going for upfront medical.
But than how they will connect it to my application? Sorry if it's a stupid question

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
But than how they will connect it to my application? Sorry if it's a stupid question
Your passport details. They will give you emedical sheet. That you may upload via webform or you can wait until ircc link medical with your application automatically.

susoosuk

Feb 1, 2017
Hello,

My husband is now under process of paper based PR with Ontario Nomination, and our AOR is August 19, 2019. However, we have no update since then.
And, I have received NOI on June 3rd through Human Capital, and we submitted documents to Ontario for nomination. My question is that if we are able to process TWO application for PR when I receive another nomination from Ontario ? Currently, my husband is processing under paper based PR, and I will process EE with 600 points. I am not sure if I need to withdraw my husband's application when I process EE. Hopefully, it is okay to process multiple applications for PR. Is there anyone know about this ?

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Hi Guys
If person working in Ontario with NOC B Job with having positive LMIA can she apply paper based application to Ontario province without EE profile .
She is having 1 year Canadian education and Masters from UK ?
What is the procedure ?

binder243

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Hi Guys
If person working in Ontario with NOC B Job with having positive LMIA can she apply paper based application to Ontario province without EE profile .
She is having 1 year Canadian education and Masters from UK ?
What is the procedure ?
i think you need nomination certificate as well. if she got nomination then she can apply paper based without ee profile. but i will suggest you if you get enough CRS points then apply in EE because paper based process is very slow.

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks for your reply
She don't have enough score to apply in EE
There is no nomination certificate
Is there way without nomination can she apply to province ?
Any idea?

Mara71

Sep 6, 2018
i think you need nomination certificate as well. if she got nomination then she can apply paper based without ee profile. but i will suggest you if you get enough CRS points then apply in EE because paper based process is very slow.
How can she get the nomination without EE profile ?? Kindly advise