+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hey there is a major difference intially when you receive your AOR you can see the status Application In process and once Sydney office confirms your eligibility they transfer your file to Local Visa office and there your file status changes to Application Received
I got an AOR and my eligibility is done. but I can't see any transfer.

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
So eventually if i live in BC my file will be transferred to IRCC BC office ?
All the visa categories are divided between all the local visa offices so not sure BC visa office is dealing with which all categories you need to call the help centre and ask them about the file transfer usually PNP goes to Ottawa or Winnipeg

Reactions: eithan203

dpp

May 24, 2016
Absolutely dull day today. Noticed that even EE applicants are not getting COPRs since last few days.

rafaelbandim

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
I can't say how, but we have to remember not all applicants are here publishing their status on internet.
And the number of applications is huge.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
is there any news on out landers? my application decision is expected around Aug 3rd week. But can anyone advice if we will be permitted to enter or is there a chance to put application on hold until further notice?? any info on dis pls...

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Absolutely dull day today. Noticed that even EE applicants are not getting COPRs since last few days.
Because most of EE applicants whose fingerprints were given before 18th of March have already received their COPR.

Service Canada was suddenly closed on 18th March, so EE applicants who can't do fingerprints from 18th March will not receive COPR until service canada reopen.

dpp

May 24, 2016
I can't say how, but we have to remember not all applicants are here publishing their status on internet.
And the number of applications is huge.
Well atleast one of us here on this forum gets a big update, that would be awesome. Even on immitracker where mostl of people post tgeir timelines don't have any updates. Not a single major update to say that they are working on april may applications...But I hope you are right

dpp

May 24, 2016
Because most of EE applicants whose fingerprints were given before 18th of March have already received their COPR.

Service Canada was suddenly closed on 18th March, so EE applicants who can't do fingerprints from 18th March will not receive COPR until service canada reopen.
Yup, mostly those are complaining about applications in EE groups are outland applicants

Last edited: