+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
No Update...still sleeping.

• Angry
Reactions: Suharsh

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. (This is my timeline nothing update yet for me. still waiting for my PPR, I have 3 dependant , wife and my 2 kid , I'm inland applicant)

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Request for Permanent Residence Fee
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. (This is my timeline nothing update yet for me. still waiting for my PPR, I have 3 dependant , wife and my 2 kid , I'm inland applicant)

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
'Application Received' or 'In Process'? Inland?

Jul 3, 2017
Applied
AOR-2ND JULY
ASKED RPRF-31ST DECEMBER N PAID 5TH JANUARY 2020
Employer support NBPNP (Paper based Application)
i don't know whats next .showing 60% done
Waiting for MR .
Fellows please suggest what i have to do now .

Reactions: luxixi

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
As of July 1, 2020, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will once again process online applications for visitor visas (including transit visas) and electronic travel authorizations (eTAs), to the extent possible.

Resuming processing and making final decisions where possible on visitor applications will help IRCC ensure future processing times aren’t significantly impacted and help expedite people’s travel when the travel restrictions are lifted.

However, due to current travel restrictions, applicants should keep in mind that, even if they apply and get a visitor visa or eTA, most people will not be able to travel to Canada at this time.

IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible. Paper applications for visitor visas, study permits and work permits will not be processed until further notice.

LETS HOPE THEY GONNA HELP ALL OF US

Reactions: luxixi

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry, hi whats the differnce between application received and in process? Thank u so much in advance.
Hey there is a major difference intially when you receive your AOR you can see the status Application In process and once Sydney office confirms your eligibility they transfer your file to Local Visa office and there your file status changes to Application Received

Reactions: cnbib

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey there is a major difference intially when you receive your AOR you can see the status Application In process and once Sydney office confirms your eligibility they transfer your file to Local Visa office and there your file status changes to Application Received
So eventually if i live in BC my file will be transferred to IRCC BC office ?