+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

sankyx

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
I applied under skilled worker stream paper based application not express entry & i think it's not right that PEI has faster processing. Processing varies case by case and according to VCO. i know number of people who applied from SK, AB & ON got their PR under 12 months. However at my work place i know 3 of my colleagues waiting for their PPR since 14 months now.
So it depends and i also haven't got any PPR or landing interview yet. Just showing DM on ecas since wed. May 6th 2020.
He is right, is not faster... Im in PEI too my AR is April 30 and AOR is June 1st and Im still waiting. Everything sans background check have been ready since november.

BTW. Congrats, hope you get the PPR soon!

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
He is right, is not faster... Im in PEI too my AR is April 30 and AOR is June 1st and Im still waiting. Everything sans background check have been ready since november.

BTW. Congrats, hope you get the PPR soon!
same timeline bro background check in process !! Waiting for DM and PPR

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I applied under skilled worker stream paper based application not express entry & i think it's not right that PEI has faster processing. Processing varies case by case and according to VCO. i know number of people who applied from SK, AB & ON got their PR under 12 months. However at my work place i know 3 of my colleagues waiting for their PPR since 14 months now.
So it depends and i also haven't got any PPR or landing interview yet. Just showing DM on ecas since wed. May 6th 2020.
You are so lucky! Most of applicants who with AOR in July still waiting MR, includes me. o_O

Reactions: pistachios2015

Benvictoria

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone is considering submitting an additional application through EE? My current progress is 57% and waiting for MR.

AOR: July 24, 2019

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
what is your timeline buddy.

Reactions: g s sandhu

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
I have a question to you:

Myself applied for PR in Canada with my spouse and son to CIO on August 2017 under SINP program, but in 2020 I got refused & banned for 5 years entry to canada from this year from singapore.

My wife is school teacher, had 11 years experience, so could she apply for PR in Canada under SINP OID program under NOC 4413?
While she applied will she excluding me in her application?

Please reply with advice. BR

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Dear Friends,
I have a question to you:

Myself applied for PR in Canada with my spouse and son to CIO on August 2017 under SINP program, but in 2020 I got refused & banned for 5 years entry to canada from this year from singapore.

My wife is school teacher, had 11 years experience, so could she apply for PR in Canada under SINP OID program under NOC 4413?
While she applied will she excluding me in her application?

Please reply with advice. BR
Unfortunately no.
If your any family member will apply any category file they will ask for all of them documents.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I hope so, still i am waiting for correspondence on my cic account. It's been 1 week now since DM on ecas. I don't know how long it will take...
I am afraid that if they have not asked you for the Passport you will have to wait.

Most of the DM after March 18 are waiting for PPR. I guess that is going to be a long wait for you guys.