+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Pkaur11

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I got GCMS notes last week..July AOR, criminality, eligibility passed, no mr req and security nit started yet

wolleyx

Apr 23, 2020
Pls i was given nomination on 22nd of April 2020 but my ielts result will expire on 12th of May 2020, i cannot meet up with cic submission because i will have to retake ielts, what is the minimum score to submit for cic

claudiah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
SINP PNP Inland paper application
AR - 2019 June 26
Additional Documents Request -2019 Dec 17th - submitted next day and got acknowledged
Invitation to pre-arrival service letter - 2019 Dec 18th
Nothing happened since then
No medical request or bio what so ever. - shows you do not need a medical exam
Eligibility still being reviewed
Additional documents still being reviewed
Background check still being processed

Seems to be taking a long time.
Did everyone receive a medical exam request? Why did I receive the invitation to Pre-arrival if I wasn't eligible ?
My current PGWP is expiring Nov 30th but application shows estimated date of Dec 26th.
At this point is it pretty likely that my application will not be approved before my visa expires? Should I prepare to get out of country at that point? But what about my job and provincial nomination and address change?
Why don't you apply for bridging work permit? It is easy to do online

Reactions: bigpineapple
Apr 24, 2020
Hi there
I am from Winnipeg. I applied my immigration through mpnp. I called immigration in February to know the status of my application. They told me that my application was approved and they sent me passport request on January 7 but I didn’t got any Letter. So I told them to resend me the letter but because of the covid 19 they said now my request to resend the letter had been cancelled. I don’t know what to do know because my work permit is expiring. Can someone help me please.

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there
I am from Winnipeg. I applied my immigration through mpnp. I called immigration in February to know the status of my application. They told me that my application was approved and they sent me passport request on January 7 but I didn’t got any Letter. So I told them to resend me the letter but because of the covid 19 they said now my request to resend the letter had been cancelled. I don’t know what to do know because my work permit is expiring. Can someone help me please.
apply for bridging work permit?

pritish995

Aug 3, 2014
AINP INLAND APPLICANT
AR- OCT 4,2018
AOR- DEC19, 2018
no communication received since. Any other AINP applicant in the same boat??

bigpineapple

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Hey Bigpineapple :)
We have one thing in Common, my work permit is also going to expire in Nov 30th. What is your SINP type? Do you have employer name in your nomination ? Have you got pre-arrival letter?
Hey Logan, my SINP has employer name yes, which is not good maybe? And yes I got the pre-arrival letter