+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
My husband didn't consult his agent, but he just resigned right away from restaurant work as a supervisor then applied in Construction as a roofer (field manager. Then the agent just update our GCKEY, the consultant just request a copy of my husband job letter and he said it must be Full time job.
Wow, that a news! Thank you for sharing your experience. I want to go checkout if it can go with me as well.

Reactions: manku_patel

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Please let me know if ircc request any documents from you before dm did they call u or any email
Secondly did you renewed ur work permit plz i am similar like u
No documents requested,
Just straight DM but i applied for BOWP and wrote explaination letter with it and they approve that also 2 days ago and they send me portal now

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Please let me know if ircc request any documents from you before dm did they call u or any email
Secondly did you renewed ur work permit plz i am similar like u
Talk to MP one time, i talked to him 2 week ago and most of the things done in those 2 weeks not sure is MP helped or it’s automatically

Yung123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Talk to MP one time, i talked to him 2 week ago and most of the things done in those 2 weeks not sure is MP helped or it’s automatically
Did Mp got your file number from you?
To whom you wrote explanation letter
Did you often call ircc
Plz i m worried so couple questions plz share ur experience thanks kkaran

Reactions: kkaran01