+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Ifewnyi

May 5, 2021
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
June 5 2019
It took two weeks for me. One week after I sent the content form, MP's assistant called me and told me that I will get an update within the next two weeks. But I got the email within a week.
Thanks so much. I have just sent my consent form and supporting document to my MP after I spoke to them on them. My AR was May 17 2019, inland from Alberta.

Ifewnyi

May 5, 2021
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
June 5 2019
Did you call IRCC? What is the issue?
I stopped calling them because they don’t offer much help. But I recently contacted my MPs office and they will get back to me with some info so I am still waiting on that

Ifewnyi

May 5, 2021
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
June 5 2019
Sure
Bt in my ecas portal not any changes or updates..
I saw Application received status so long time.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 20, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 3, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 3, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 27, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Then after not any changes in this portal.
Please guys what’s ECAS and GU?

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Honestly, i know couple people who changed their jobs before getting PR and got their PR even without informing IRCC.
same as my Husband, He quit his job after he get his Open work permit his Pr is still on process until now. Our consultant says nothing is wrong with that as long as you could find a full time job.

Reactions: manku_patel

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
same as my Husband, He quit his job after he get his Open work permit his Pr is still on process until now. Our consultant says nothing is wrong with that as long as you could find a full time job.
Hello,

Does your lawyer think if it's okay for nominees to change their occupations and wages during PR their process? Or, he is saying we can change our job under same conditions of current job?

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

Does your lawyer think if it's okay for nominees to change their occupations and wages during PR their process? Or, he is saying we can change our job under same conditions of current job?

My husband didn't consult his agent, but he just resigned right away from restaurant work as a supervisor then applied in Construction as a roofer (field manager. Then the agent just update our GCKEY, the consultant just request a copy of my husband job letter and he said it must be Full time job.

Reactions: emily24