+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
I hope all will be approve, we are all in canada but until now no MR feb 10, is expected to be 100% in gckey, after calling iRCC they told us nothing to worry since the processing is 21 months, ur paper need to process til april, then thats the time you will follow up with your MR if its beyond processing time.
so sad. cannot do upfront because the ircc said it will MAYBE cause more delay.
Ours is 100% , Were on 20th mos. and 2 weeks to go for 21month, and security verification still not initiated and even said to us that it could be even take another year, i dont know if that is there new generic speech .. I know someone also his 25months and they said it too ,his medical is already expired and got extended and now its due again to expire :((((

Reactions: emily24

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Ours is 100% , Were on 20th mos. and 2 weeks to go for 21month, and security verification still not initiated and even said to us that it could be even take another year, i dont know if that is there new generic speech .. I know someone also his 25months and they said it too ,his medical is already expired and got extended and now its due again to expire :((((
Another year? Did they really say another year?

Kiki-Canada

Jan 16, 2021
Another year? Did they really say another year?
I do not get it. IRCC agent who you talked on the phone, the person only opened the files and checked the status. I dont know why they mentioned the year. Whenever I called to IRCC agent for my status which I am over 20months and over 100% on my processing time, they mentioned that i needed to wait. They said they did not know when it would be done. Just wait. I know it is very frustrated!! But it is what it is.
we are in Canada...everything is slow...

Reactions: manku_patel

Kimura

Dec 22, 2020
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AR: May 6, 2019
AOR: June 11, 2019
MR: October 21,2019
Took Medical:October 28, 2019
Medical Passed:October 31, 2019.
Inland
Waiting for PPR
How can you know the next is PPR?

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Do you guys have DM and everything? Or what is the status right now?

Reactions: manku_patel

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
I saw in another forum: from a consultant

I thought of sharing this bit of feedback from an Immigration officer regarding releasing of visas for Economic type of applications for some wondering about their application and why they have not received visas yet ( PNP’s, Express Entry, Caregiver etc.). Applicable to either with some family members outside Canada or if PA and family members are still currently outside Canada:

Officer confirmed that they are not issuing visas at this time since you will not be allowed to fly to Canada anyway (refer to COVID19 instruction on the IRCC site). It is a difficult job for them, i felt the pressure on her, but they cannot do anything beyond the current protocols. Some files are actually already approved ( and I had snother officer confirm that with numerous files I am handling), and will be issued visa and COPR as soon as travel restrictions are lifted.

Note that if you are currently in Canada but with family members outside Canada, your file cannot be issued visas until travel restrictions are lifted. Visas are not issued separately per family members. For the meantime, you are advised to keep your documents up to date. If your passports are expiring close to six months, it is prudent to renew. Remember, you will need at least 6 months validity on passport for someone to fly in Canada. Therefore, visas will not be stamped if passports are expiring close to six months or less. You also have to continue renewing your work permit until you receive documents to become PR (visas COPR)

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Maybe for now they are Expediting family/spousal sponsorship pathway, I always saw many approval in their forums.. Its so unfair.. economic pathway Applicants also has families wants to reunite...

Last edited:

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I saw in another forum: from a consultant

I thought of sharing this bit of feedback from an Immigration officer regarding releasing of visas for Economic type of applications for some wondering about their application and why they have not received visas yet ( PNP’s, Express Entry, Caregiver etc.). Applicable to either with some family members outside Canada or if PA and family members are still currently outside Canada:

Officer confirmed that they are not issuing visas at this time since you will not be allowed to fly to Canada anyway (refer to COVID19 instruction on the IRCC site). It is a difficult job for them, i felt the pressure on her, but they cannot do anything beyond the current protocols. Some files are actually already approved ( and I had snother officer confirm that with numerous files I am handling), and will be issued visa and COPR as soon as travel restrictions are lifted.

Note that if you are currently in Canada but with family members outside Canada, your file cannot be issued visas until travel restrictions are lifted. Visas are not issued separately per family members. For the meantime, you are advised to keep your documents up to date. If your passports are expiring close to six months, it is prudent to renew. Remember, you will need at least 6 months validity on passport for someone to fly in Canada. Therefore, visas will not be stamped if passports are expiring close to six months or less. You also have to continue renewing your work permit until you receive documents to become PR (visas COPR)
I think if they use travel restriction as a reason for not issuing COPR, they should explain why they keep approving study visas and working visas at this time, even their parent can fly with them to Canada also. It doesn't make any sense. I wish I have a chance to talk face to face with the officer....

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
I think if they use travel restriction as a reason for not issuing COPR, they should explain why they keep approving study visas and working visas at this time, even their parent can fly with them to Canada also. It doesn't make any sense. I wish I have a chance to talk face to face with the officer....
because they paid more? Student visa pathway applicant paid x3 to the government, thats why they approved them faster?

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
because they paid more? Student visa pathway applicant paid x3 to the government, thats why they approved them faster?
There are wide gaps in their logic. On one hand, they committed to increasing the number of pr this year when still find a reason to delay the process.