+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Technically you are outland applicant but you got DM because you are in Canada now. The applicants who has outland dependents are not getting DM or CoPR due to COVID19.. Congratulation!
It's unfair because some other work permit and study permit , visitors visa they let enter Canada, I don't know what is the difference

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Technically you are outland applicant but you got DM because you are in Canada now. The applicants who has outland dependents are not getting DM or CoPR due to COVID19.. Congratulation!
Let's see after January 21, 2021 if they going to changes the rules for travel restrictions, maybe we have a good news for inland applicant with Outland dependant

niknametsoy

Jul 28, 2020
My sentiment exactly... what do you think we can do in this situation? Should we submit a letter of complaint through web form?
Maybe it does mean something but there was a little circumstance could help me to get DM. My son's passport will expired in May 2021 and my lawyer sent a letter to IRCC with a describtion of my situation. So we received their common reply:
Dear Sir/Madam
Please be advised the application is currently under review and you will be contacted further in due course.

Anyway I got DM in a 4 days after IRCC reply.

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Maybe it does mean something but there was a little circumstance could help me to get DM. My son's passport will expired in May 2021 and my lawyer sent a letter to IRCC with a describtion of my situation. So we received their common reply:
Dear Sir/Madam
Please be advised the application is currently under review and you will be contacted further in due course.

Anyway I got DM in a 4 days after IRCC reply.
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I believe it maybe help but I think they gave you DM because they realized you and your family are all in Canada at the moment...

Reactions: manku_patel

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Anyone with December 1st/2nd, 2019 DM like me still waiting for COPR? It seems many on these two dates already got it over the weekend or on Monday/Tuesday already.

Reactions: singh.ca2123

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020

In this video, especially after 2:08 moments, new letter about immigration from prime minister seems giving us a little more hope. How do you think of this?

Reactions: flores

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I believe it maybe help but I think they gave you DM because they realized you and your family are all in Canada at the moment...
I hope all will be approve, we are all in canada but until now no MR feb 10, is expected to be 100% in gckey, after calling iRCC they told us nothing to worry since the processing is 21 months, ur paper need to process til april, then thats the time you will follow up with your MR if its beyond processing time.
so sad. cannot do upfront because the ircc said it will MAYBE cause more delay.

Reactions: emily24

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just saw some 2020 applicants get DM in the forum.
Are there any April AR inland still waiting for DM? I don’t know what’s wrong with my application, so desperate.

Reactions: emily24

Mahamud_Ca

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello there .. anyone waiting after updating address and photo on new permanent residence finalize portal? How does it usually take after upload photo and update address?

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
I hope all will be approve, we are all in canada but until now no MR feb 10, is expected to be 100% in gckey, after calling iRCC they told us nothing to worry since the processing is 21 months, ur paper need to process til april, then thats the time you will follow up with your MR if its beyond processing time.
so sad. cannot do upfront because the ircc said it will MAYBE cause more delay.
I wish you luck.