+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

mlekh

Sep 12, 2020
Is there anybody who is July or august Inland applicant who did upfront medical and waiting for DM or COPR

arjy

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/03/2019
Nomination.....
30/09/2019
AOR Received.
16/01/2020
Med's Request
24/09/2021
Med's Done....
Medical done 01/10/2021 and medical passed 18/10/2021
Passport Req..
25/10/2021
VISA ISSUED...
Visa 15/11/2021, passport received 22/11/2021
I got it done from ludhiana because they were ready to do.
Ar 16 oct 2019
Aor 23 january 2020
Really??? Can you please tell me in which hospital?? please explain the procedure of upfront medical for outlander. And what is your% on application status bar?

Reactions: manku_patel

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I think you should go for upfront medical, it would really help in the last moment,

When officer pick your file, everything is done, you ll get a CoPR, else they will send MR and move to another file, You never know when they pick it again
Thanks cafpr! I guess the other thing I'm worried about is that I'm still looking for a new job since my employer terminated my entire department because of COVID - but it's hard because I have a closed work permit with that employer. I still haven't heard from BC PNP that they will stop supporting my nomination but I had read in the forum that IRCC has been asking for Employment Letter so I'm kind of stuck until I find a new job I suppose? I'm also a bit worried that if I do upfront now, it might end up speeding up my refusal from IRCC :'( I'm just not in a good situation either way right now...thank you though for your help.

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Thanks cafpr! I guess the other thing I'm worried about is that I'm still looking for a new job since my employer terminated my entire department because of COVID - but it's hard because I have a closed work permit with that employer. I still haven't heard from BC PNP that they will stop supporting my nomination but I had read in the forum that IRCC has been asking for Employment Letter so I'm kind of stuck until I find a new job I suppose? I'm also a bit worried that if I do upfront now, it might end up speeding up my refusal from IRCC :'( I'm just not in a good situation either way right now...thank you though for your help.
Sorry to hear that you lost your job? hope you find it very soon, tc