+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Jul 29, 2020
Hi!

I have just got nomination from SINP-OID, so I'm gonna start the next stage of submitting files to IRCC (paper-based outland). As I am quite novice, I have not much idea about the whole process, and still I am reading different threads and blogs to gather knowledge. However, just for understanding, can anyone just tell me how much time it may take from AOR to PPR in paper-based PNC?

Thanks.
What's was your date for applications

Reactions: manku_patel

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hi,
Just wandering how did you guys managed to add Personal History on your imm5669e form (Schedule A Background/Deceleration) as it has only 5 lines to add details? Did you print another sheet and add details only to Personal History Section or just filled all the section of second copy of same page?

Also, did anybody showed proof of fund too and if yes how much did you showed? And last thing, can you please share samples letter of explanation to IRCC?
Thanks in advance.
Attached the print out in excel sheet format

Reactions: AmitNigam

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
hey guys what is the difference between Security and Criminality?

I've got my GCMS notes, and only security is missing.
Security missing what do you mean?
Not started?? or blank

DS1990

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Criminality after starting can be done at 10-12 days, because they check only certificats of good conduct (police clearance certificate). Security- 6-12 month, thay check all your background, for example: Countries where you been to, your job, hobby, etc.

P.S But don't rush to worry, in some causes security never starting.

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

I've got my GCMS notes, and only security is missing.
Criminality checks consist mainly of examining the information that accompanies an application, which includes a police certificate (PCC) from all countries where the applicant has lived for more than six months.

Security is a more comprehensive process where CSIS and CBSA provide security advice to IRCC, see more about this here and also below

Both criminality and security are part of background checks

Some more info on security below

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
hello,
we should print application forms in ink jet or laser jet ?

in ink jet
quality is god but fear of moisture or any wet things touch then it will spread...
while laser print is not visible properly by default form is like that...

Advise please...