+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

dpp

May 24, 2016
Had a word with the CIC agent just now she said Criminality is passed and Security is started on the basis of RCMP fingerprint report and not sure about the finalization date and even not sure that we will get to hear anything in that time period
Even 'Security is started' is a big deal...Congrats

Reactions: dandandragon

newbrunswickmylove

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Called IRCC today,
I did upfront medicals 2 month ago.
All of my dependents has passed, My medical is not attached to my file (Agent said an agent is not assigned to my medicals yet)
Super weird that my spouse and kids are passed and mine is not even on file yet...
Hi there. On what number did you call ircc?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
I know it should sound stupid but what is ECAS, is it something different than GC Keys.
How can I access ECAS?

itsshuvro

Dec 26, 2016
Hi!

I have just got nomination from SINP-OID, so I'm gonna start the next stage of submitting files to IRCC (paper-based outland). As I am quite novice, I have not much idea about the whole process, and still I am reading different threads and blogs to gather knowledge. However, just for understanding, can anyone just tell me how much time it may take from AOR to PPR in paper-based PNC?

Thanks.

zhang777

Aug 12, 2020
Even if I do EE, I cannot provide biometrics for now. Eventually I’m gonna get PR at the same time. Also I’m not rushing to. My status in Canada is still rather safe.
Do you have EE application and PR paper application at the same time? Do you need to pay the application fee again?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi!

I have just got nomination from SINP-OID, so I'm gonna start the next stage of submitting files to IRCC (paper-based outland). As I am quite novice, I have not much idea about the whole process, and still I am reading different threads and blogs to gather knowledge. However, just for understanding, can anyone just tell me how much time it may take from AOR to PPR in paper-based PNC?

Thanks.
Following current trends 15-19 months. Don't know if IRCC speed up their process in future.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi everyone,
Has anyone come across any INLAND PNP applicant with OUTLAND spouse(dependent) being/been approved since after March 18 2020?

If feel like we INLAND PR applicant with spouse living outside Canada are not being approved even after we completed all stages.

bernardy

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Do you have EE application and PR paper application at the same time? Do you need to pay the application fee again?
As I said I haven' submitted EE application yet. Better ask a lawyer for that. I guess you need to pay the fee again, and when one of them get approved you gotta withdraw the other, and the Right of PR fee might be refundable.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Last edited:
Reactions: manku_patel

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I see that ECAS does not require you to login. It is just you need to answer some security questions.
Yes sir, No need to login just fill some details.