+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR Online Application

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
Would you please provide more details? inland or outland? Which province? Thanks

chanden.deep

Jun 1, 2021
What are the current timelines for processing the Express Entry application nominated through the PNP draw/program? It is an outland PNP.

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
It was under economic class pnp( online application)
I am now waiting oinp nomination.
I did not know that economic class pnp can apply to online.
Could you please let me know where the detailed information is?
I saw from the checklist (imm5690e) says mail the form to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
So now, you can apply either online or through mail?
I am confused :(

Thank you!

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I am now waiting oinp nomination.
I did not know that economic class pnp can apply to online.
Could you please let me know where the detailed information is?
I saw from the checklist (imm5690e) says mail the form to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
So now, you can apply either online or through mail?
I am confused :(

Thank you!
You can apply from here: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login. This is a detailed explanation. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

Reactions: Mindy Baek

KivoOzcetin

Jul 15, 2021
Hi everybody,

I invited to PR application under the PNP and also I have positive LMIA supported valid job offer and work permit.

Do I still need to show proof of funds (it is seen in document checklist)? There is no clear information about it under PNP applications. Thanks

MGBCPNPPR

Aug 31, 2021
Hello Everyone.
Did anyone received their AOR recently. Kindly Update.
I submitted my Non-Express Entry PR Application on August 26, 2021 via the New online portal.
There's been an update since then, the appearance of a time stamp along with the date of submission around a day after. Did anyone else had the same experience.

KivoOzcetin

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, Although I have a biometrics, it did not appear in the applicant information section after my PR application. Does it come there automatically after being reviewed with the UCI number? Because in some of my friend's application it is seen after the application, thanks.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I just got my AR immediately from the portal. I received an email immediately after I submitted it.