+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR October, November, December 2017 connect here

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
Got PPR so since I'm from Republic of Korea and it's a visa exempt country I don't need to send passport.just copies
Hi Yonggim. Thank you for alway posting helpful info. I am from S.Korea too. Just wondering what pages of your passport you copied and mailed to IRCC? If you do not mind, which program did u apply for your PR? Mine is very similar as yours. Wish you all the best!

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
CIC sent me an email which says "Ready for Visa" with the instructions about how to send the passport. The GCKey did not change, however, the ECAS says Decision Made :) I'm sure yours is coming soon.
Congratulation Grechy. You finally made it. Have a wonderful day!

Reactions: Grechy7

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
You just have to call cic . Follow the instruction carefully , it will give you a option at the very end to set up a call back
When do you hear this option? I tried to contact them and waited for 40 minutes, then the officer said I came to a wrong department. Then it was transferred, but no waiting time informed...kept...music only...still 20 minutes...no answer...no ars at all... please share your information with me in details. Thank you.

yuquayko

Mar 31, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
I got PPR finally. ;)
My timeline is as follows:

PNP (Ontario) paper inland

Application received: Nov. 29, 2017
AOR: Jan. 25, 2018
MR: May 8
MD: May 15
MP: May 27
Pre-arrival letter: June 30
PPR: May 29, 2019

My GCKey hasn't changed yet. (I noticed a ghost update after I received the PPR email, though.)
My ECAS says 'Decision Made.;'

Thank you so much for all the information shared!
I wish all of you the best in life!