+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR October, November, December 2017 connect here

aayushdewan

Jun 3, 2018
Yea I did he just said it got expired on june 8 that's why the status is changed. I might get a remedical or an extension.
Did he tell you anything about how long does it take for medical extension and if they have already sent it for extension or not?
No, he didn’t specify any time. All he said was if it is not extended you will have to do it again, whatever will be the case we will notify you.

Gurjit001

Jun 8, 2019
Hello guys my medical got expired on May 2nd and it’s automatically changed on my online account you don’t need medical exam on June 07, but today I got new email from CIC to do my medical again. I don’t know what’s going on.

aayushdewan

Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys my medical got expired on May 2nd and it’s automatically changed on my online account you don’t need medical exam on June 07, but today I got new email from CIC to do my medical again. I don’t know what’s going on.
What’s your timeline?
Did you call cic??

Prg.7778

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
That's bullshit. They are just making us spend money for their own laziness.

astroangel

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
What a scam these guys.. Is your security passed? Did you get any ghost update?

Prg.7778

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Did you call cic to check if your bg and eligibility are passed?