+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR October, November, December 2017 connect here

Derek78

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi guys, I'm Nov 23 applicant and still waiting for DM or at least GU. My medical expires end of May. Is anybody here with the same timeline?

Dsamra

May 6, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Hi guys, I'm Nov 23 applicant and still waiting for DM or at least GU. My medical expires end of May. Is anybody here with the same timeline?
Yes I'm nov 27 waiting.

duggalanuj

Jan 26, 2018
I am nov 24 applicant and i called them just now and they said that its approved by the officer but they dont know when will they send the passport request.

Danfon

Sep 7, 2017
Me too!!! Mine just got processed:) I am so happy for you. Congrats my friend!!! You must have a party with your friends
Thank you thank you! Haha, I just got updated that it has been delivering to the province next to me, which means it just took a night for travelling from western to eastern. Woohoo~ I can expect to see it tomorrow. Get ready for landing, my friend. We are almost there!

Dsamra

May 6, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
I am nov 24 applicant and i called them just now and they said that its approved by the officer but they dont know when will they send the passport request.
Can you please share your timeline?

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Thank you thank you! Haha, I just got updated that it has been delivering to the province next to me, which means it just took a night for travelling from western to eastern. Woohoo~ I can expect to see it tomorrow. Get ready for landing, my friend. We are almost there!
The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery! I am expecting it will be delivering today!
All the best!

Reactions: Danfon

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
Approved on my cic account. Now I have to withdraw my BOWP application. I hope I get a full refund
Hello Chris. First of all, congratulations on your recent PR. I am just wondering if you did request the refund for your previous BOWP. I’m in the same situation. So if you could share your recent experience for the time of your previous BOWP application, that will be very helpful information for me. Thank you for your kind answer in advance.

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
Not in my case, you can check the timeline in my signature. The bar was showing that my application is estimated to be finished on some day this August. However, I just got my final decision on last Saturday, and the time bar also turned to 100% at that time. In my opinion, that bar is truly "just for your information."
I think this bar is just to calm people anxiety and reducing CIC calls.

Reactions: Danfon and Mykim7

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
What do guys ask when calling cic ?
I’m December 2017 still didn’t receive the medical request ( its shows we are reviewing the results of your medical exam but I never done any ! And we are processing your background check ) , it’s been a almost 10 month with out any updates!
we called couple of time but they always saying you have to wait and they said there is a medical request for you but we are not sending it yet ! nothing more ! what should I ask to get the correct answer for my actual statute?
Thanks .

duggalanuj

Jan 26, 2018
I just asked a general update on my file because i had some friends who were dec applicants and they got their pr just tell them you situation about medical.