+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

akaaash

Dec 3, 2014
Nice12 said:
Do you have dependents or a single applicant?
No dependent on my file. It has been a single application. I applied under Ontario PNP-Masters category.

A friend of mine, who has his wife has dependent, got his PR 2 months before me even though he applied 2 months after me. I was really tensed seeing other November 2014 applicants getting DM, PPR in November 2014, December 2014 here. I had just ordered GCMS notes yesterday.

My application status had been 'Application Received' for a long time, even after getting medicals done, and paying RPRF in June. It went to 'IP' in October, saying that they have been processing my application since April 2014 and today I directly got the PPR mail. The application status still say's 'IP'.

soriano177

Star Member
May 21, 2015
what does it means?

December 2014 application.

additional information required and schedule A

Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry form, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
soriano177 said:
what does it means?

Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry form, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.
Did you get an email ?

Edward F.

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
12-20-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2016
LANDED..........
waiting
Anyone here who got their ppr with dependents included in their application? Did ypu guys requested change visa office for your dependents? I already received my passport with stamped visa but I'm still waiting for them to give me the instruction on how to submit my dependent's passports to Canadian Embassy Manila. My work permit will expire on Jan. 23 and I really needed to go flagpoling but I can't because there's a letter from them stating that I need to wait for the local visa office to stamped visa on my dependent's passport before I go to the border or POE. Any advise guys?

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
Edward F. said:
Anyone here who got their ppr with dependents included in their application? Did ypu guys requested change visa office for your dependents? I already received my passport with stamped visa but I'm still waiting for them to give me the instruction on how to submit my dependent's passports to Canadian Embassy Manila. My work permit will expire on Jan. 23 and I really needed to go flagpoling but I can't because there's a letter from them stating that I need to wait for the local visa office to stamped visa on my dependent's passport before I go to the border or POE. Any advise guys?
So far I know ...the principal applicant needs to b permanent resident before dependents
I am not sure where it is written that principal applicant 'll wait for stamping visa of dependents ...sometimes people assume things ...my friend did flagpole before even applying visa for his wife
I hope that helps

kelly900422

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
hello everyone. Urgent, need help please.
I am Dec 24 2014 applicant, got PPR today. It is supposed to be a happy thing but I am away from Canada and not going back till Feb 26th.
CIC requests me to send my passport with 30 days but I cant make it.
Does anyone have similar situation or know what should I do?
Pls help..

rp15

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
soriano177 said:
what does it means?

Who request the documents sydney or ottawa?

yj0603

Nov 2, 2015
Dean007 said:
Any DM's today ??
Guys, just to update my status, I'm Nov 12 applicant, I got request for passport yesterday, finally.....

Hope you guys can get your PPR soon.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your passport back normally?

Thanks for all your updates all along.

Reza2121

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Hi all,

Is there a possibility to do landing in Toronto? I do not want to leave Canada for landing. I heard there is a office for people living inside Canada to land. Is it true?

Best

Nice12

Nov 23, 2015
yj0603 said:
Guys, just to update my status, I'm Nov 12 applicant, I got request for passport yesterday, finally.....

Hope you guys can get your PPR soon.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your passport back normally?

Thanks for all your updates all along.
Are u single applicant?