+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Congrats. You were heavily expecting it and here it is.... Cool.
I dont think nowadays it takes much time for PPR as per many cases happened in the last few days.
Thanks, I was thinking it'd be later on, maybe Feb or Mar, was surprised in a good way! I hope the PPR/final processing comes ASAP, but since I'm a US citizen I doubt I'll get PPR. I hear they just require bio med data or something like that? Only time will tell...

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
I also assume DM means it is a positive result, I can't imagine it not going through after DM. Anyone have any experiences where it goes this far, you get DM, and it is somehow a denial? I should probably call the call centre this week to confirm if I don't get an email soon.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Bincanada said:
Thanks, I was thinking it'd be later on, maybe Feb or Mar, was surprised in a good way! I hope the PPR/final processing comes ASAP, but since I'm a US citizen I doubt I'll get PPR. I hear they just require bio med data or something like that? Only time will tell...
I think that you would just get COPR by post. Rest would be at the border.

echebergajo

Mar 9, 2015
MH_35 said:
Hi all,

I am 27 Nov. applicant. I got PPR today, while ECAS still shows "IP".

Do you know if I can land at Pearson airport, instead of going to any Canada/ US border.

Thanks,
Hi, quick question, how did you learn you got PPR if not by ECAS? did they send you an email or by mail???

I am Nov 12, IP since July, while I am happy to see people are receiving good news for them, I can't avoid to feel a bit desperate here....anyone else in the same boat to at least learn I am not the only one?

madboleyn

Mar 17, 2015
echebergajo said:
Hi, quick question, how did you learn you got PPR if not by ECAS? did they send you an email or by mail???

I am Nov 12, IP since July, while I am happy to see people are receiving good news for them, I can't avoid to feel a bit desperate here....anyone else in the same boat to at least learn I am not the only one?
They send you an email to let you know when they are ready for you

madboleyn

Mar 17, 2015
MH_35 said:
Can you please specify where are those offices?

I heard that the regular CIC offices give appointment for next 6-8 weeks. But the problem is that I have to be US at Feb. 22, for my new contract. So, everything regarding to the landing process should be done before that,...

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
The entire list is on the CIC website of the offices they have that take appoinments. If you are leaving the country and then coming back in, then you can absolutely do your landing at Pearson airport. In that case though, you just have to leave, then return.

MH_35

Nov 14, 2013
echebergajo said:

Hi,

They sent an email with an instruction on how and where should I mail the passports.
The title is "Ready for Visa". Now, my ECAS shows "Decision Made".

Hopefully, they send such an email to all, very soon.

MH_35

Nov 14, 2013
madboleyn said:
The entire list is on the CIC website of the offices they have that take appoinments. If you are leaving the country and then coming back in, then you can absolutely do your landing at Pearson airport. In that case though, you just have to leave, then return.
I have a bit complication about landing, as I have US visa with single entry. I should leave Canada by the end of February to start my new contract in US.
If I go to the boarder, my current US visa will be expired, and I don't have time to apply for new US visa.
That's the reason I have to land in one of the CIC offices in Ontario (as OPNP). But the problem is that the normal appointment comes within 6-8 week,.... .

I am wondering if anyone have heard such a situation before,..

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
MH_35 said:
I have a bit complication about landing, as I have US visa with single entry. I should leave Canada by the end of February to start my new contract in US.
If I go to the boarder, my current US visa will be expired, and I don't have time to apply for new US visa.
That's the reason I have to land in one of the CIC offices in Ontario (as OPNP). But the problem is that the normal appointment comes within 6-8 week,.... .

I am wondering if anyone have heard such a situation before,..
This is a tough one, since I'm a US citizen I can tell you the best thing to do is to contact a US embassy or immigration office to ask them directly. This is an issue they'll have to work out for you, and see if you can re-enter. Don't travel until you've contacted them before hand to work out an arrangement. If someone says no, keep asking questions and call other offices/departments until you get an answer.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
echebergajo said:

I feel your pain, i was already at my wit's end last fall when I realized nothing would be done by the the end of 2015. I actually started my process in 2013, it took longer for the province of Manitoba to process my provincial nomination than most people. By the time I had applied with CIC, I had already experienced an extended wait.

I had no clue all this would take 2 1/2 years, and I had even submitted an application to CIC directly in 2009 that failed so this is my second permanent residency application. I've been at this many, many years.

It takes an endless amount of time my friend, endless amounts. You absolutely have to go about your business in your current life without expectations to maintain that sanity, so I've learned. My thoughts are with you and I'll send you positive energy and hope you get DM and everything finalized soon!

MH_35

Nov 14, 2013
Bincanada said:
This is a tough one, since I'm a US citizen I can tell you the best thing to do is to contact a US embassy or immigration office to ask them directly. This is an issue they'll have to work out for you, and see if you can re-enter. Don't travel until you've contacted them before hand to work out an arrangement. If someone says no, keep asking questions and call other offices/departments until you get an answer.
Thanks for your comments,
I won't go to the border until make %100 sure everything will be safe and with no conflict.
I already contacted CIC, and the guys said the will be an instruction enclosed to the passports when return. Then, if it is necessary call them again.

Meanwhile, I will contact US embassy (or try reach to US border offices) to see what they can do in such case(s). Although, this is mostly needs CIC help, rather than US borders.

Any help/idea will be really appreciated.

BTW, when it shows DM, it means all done. Just need to wait for the PPR email.