PNP PR May,2015 Applicant

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Thank you my friend. ;)

Thank you my friend ;)

Thank you my friend,
I received my nomination from SINP without job offer category program and I applied from outside Canada. That is the reason why my file went to Paris. ;)
Don't you think they should NOT ask for our old passport? Instead, they should just send us a brand new Canadian passport... ;D

aniarmhi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Winnipeg
FSWCIO said:
Don't you think they should NOT ask for our old passport? Instead, they should just send us a brand new Canadian passport... ;D
Citizenship is a whole other story...

When all is said and done, I will have been in Canada for nearly 4 years by the time I expect my PR application to be complete. For citizenship, it'll likely be another 3 or 4 years!

But then I'll be in a position where I could choose to hold three passports if I wanted to (Ireland - where my family are from; Britain - where I was born; Canada - where I hope to be a citizen). Though why I'd *want* three passports, I have no idea :p

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aniarmhi said:
Citizenship is a whole other story...

When all is said and done, I will have been in Canada for nearly 4 years by the time I expect my PR application to be complete. For citizenship, it'll likely be another 3 or 4 years!

But then I'll be in a position where I could choose to hold three passports if I wanted to (Ireland - where my family are from; Britain - where I was born; Canada - where I hope to be a citizen). Though why I'd *want* three passports, I have no idea :p
Collect more passport man. After Canadian one you should go for Australian citizenship.

Do you know what's the current record of holding number of citizenship in Guinness world record book?

aniarmhi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Winnipeg
FSWCIO said:
Collect more passport man. After Canadian one you should go for Australian citizenship.

Do you know what's the current record of holding number of citizenship in Guinness world record book?
I don't need the hassle!!

Interesting question though - some people shared their thoughts on the issue here...

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aniarmhi said:
I don't need the hassle!!

Interesting question though - some people shared their thoughts on the issue here...
I like their term "passport addict". Hahahhahaha

Whatever, I'd obviously like to visit as many country as possible & possibly Mars also. :p

LUNA2106

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MAY 7
AOR Received.
AUGUST 6
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 1??
Med's Request
Sent upfront (but requested SEPTEMBER 1)
Med's Done....
AUGUST 24 sent AUGUST 31
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE SEPTEMBER 28TH
VISA ISSUED...
LETTER OF CONFIRMATION PR OCTOBER 7TH
I have a new question guys!

When my family and I did our medicals check upfront the doctor should open our profile at cic medical system. She had to add our information and fill in a question about what was our immigration program or something. Only appears three categories: family, worker, study, no more. No permanent residence, no PNP..nothing. She decided to fill in our profile as workers and family in my daughter's case.

Do you if this is ok??

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
MY update: I received response from ottawa (when i sent email asking if i can send pcc), they said that my file is not with them and i need to contact cio. So not sure if its going to be at sydney or going to move to ottawa.

Inlanders,
Anyone got any communication in the last 2 weeks from sydney or ottawa?

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
October 28th, PCC. Doc. received by CIO Nov. 9th.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Sept. 21th, 2015., Med. received Oct. 29th, 2015.
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
harirajmohan said:
MY update: I received response from ottawa (when i sent email asking if i can send pcc), they said that my file is not with them and i need to contact cio. So not sure if its going to be at sydney or going to move to ottawa.

Inlanders,
Anyone got any communication in the last 2 weeks from sydney or ottawa?
Did you got the request to send the PCC or reminder e-mail?

HWGA

Feb 21, 2015
got finger prints back and sent them by registered mail to CIC today - has anyone else gotten the request for these and how long afterwards until fees request / passports?

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
October 28th, PCC. Doc. received by CIO Nov. 9th.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Sept. 21th, 2015., Med. received Oct. 29th, 2015.
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
HWGA said:
got finger prints back and sent them by registered mail to CIC today - has anyone else gotten the request for these and how long afterwards until fees request / passports?
Have you done with your medical yet? When did you got your EP?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
A question.

I received a letter from cic :

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Medical Examination

Please print the medical forms sent to you and bring it to your appointment with a Designated Medical Practitioner along with four (4) additional photographs for you and your spouse.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee
To expedite the processing of your application, please pay the Right of Residence Fee. If you already made this payment, please provide us a copy of receipt.

For online payment: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Cheques or money orders in US dollars or currencies different than those listed on our website will be returned to you and this may delay the processing of your application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf"

But there is another information :

"Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals.
The above information/documents must be received in this office within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. "

This means that I need to send again my police certificate and my civil documents or is only a generic information?

Thank you guys!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sandra001 said:
Did you got the request to send the PCC or reminder e-mail?
No. Just thought of sending the pcc to them as ottawa office has address mentioned on the website for sending pcc before it expires.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HWGA said:
Did you get request for rcmp from cic? Was it sydney or ottawa?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
tetunte said:
A question.

I received a letter from cic :

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
Medical Examination

Please print the medical forms sent to you and bring it to your appointment with a Designated Medical Practitioner along with four (4) additional photographs for you and your spouse.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee
To expedite the processing of your application, please pay the Right of Residence Fee. If you already made this payment, please provide us a copy of receipt.

For online payment: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Cheques or money orders in US dollars or currencies different than those listed on our website will be returned to you and this may delay the processing of your application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf"

But there is another information :

"Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals.
The above information/documents must be received in this office within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. "

This means that I need to send again my police certificate and my civil documents or is only a generic information?

Thank you guys!
Only Med and RPRF please. ;)