Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

My friends,
I received my PASSPORT REQUEST from Paris Visa Office today!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Viva Paris Visa Office! :-* :-* :-*

Only 117 days after my file received by CIO, 27 days after Medical Request and only 13 days after Medical Result sent by doctor, I received my Passport Request. ;) :p
In ECAS, it is still showing "In Process" and also ECAS messages stopped at line 5 for me it is showing "We sent you Medical instructions"!!! ???

Conclusion: Don't look at your ECAS system because it is not accurate at the moment! For those who already done and their doctors submitted their Medical Request, just wait for your Passport Request email! ;) ;D

When I think better, I can see, I love Beavers more than before now!!! :p

Good Luck every body!
congratulations VictorPapa! you will able to enjoy the weather here welcome to Canada in advance you will have 6 months for you to exit boarder to become immigrant

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Today ECAS shows my status still 'in process', but they have added a new line... my total details are as below now:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXXX.
2. We started processing your application on XXXXXXXXX.
3. We sent you correspondence on XXXXXXXX. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. We sent you medical instructions on XXXXXXX to **********. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us

The 3rd number is not there previously. I cannot understand why they add same type of lines again??? i am very tensed about if they sent me any other document request which i have missed. The time of sending email is very close to over 30 days...
i am very worried......
any advise please??

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
mmomen said:
Today ECAS shows my status still 'in process', but they have added a new line... my total details are as below now:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXXX.
2. We started processing your application on XXXXXXXXX.
3. We sent you correspondence on XXXXXXXX. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. We sent you medical instructions on XXXXXXX to **********. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us

The 3rd number is not there previously. I cannot understand why they add same type of lines again??? i am very tensed about if they sent me any other document request which i have missed. The time of sending email is very close to over 30 days...
i am very worried......
any advise please??
Nothing to be tensed as it's the email you received from Manila regarding MR and RPRF. You can check the date it's the date of your MR and RPRF email & number 4 is the email you got with medical forms and instruction. I also has the same lines but I have one extra line of my AOR in number 2 . In new ECAS system they are updating lines for previous updates randomly and possibly you won't get anymore update till decision made or PPR. Stay tension free. Best of luck :)

LUNA2106

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MAY 7
AOR Received.
AUGUST 6
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 1??
Med's Request
Sent upfront (but requested SEPTEMBER 1)
Med's Done....
AUGUST 24 sent AUGUST 31
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE SEPTEMBER 28TH
VISA ISSUED...
LETTER OF CONFIRMATION PR OCTOBER 7TH
VictorPapa said:
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

My friends,
I received my PASSPORT REQUEST from Paris Visa Office today!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Viva Paris Visa Office! :-* :-* :-*

Only 117 days after my file received by CIO, 27 days after Medical Request and only 13 days after Medical Result sent by doctor, I received my Passport Request. ;) :p
In ECAS, it is still showing "In Process" and also ECAS messages stopped at line 5 for me it is showing "We sent you Medical instructions"!!! ???

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Hope to be in your skin soon!
Conclusion: Don't look at your ECAS system because it is not accurate at the moment! For those who already done and their doctors submitted their Medical Request, just wait for your Passport Request email! ;) ;D

When I think better, I can see, I love Beavers more than before now!!! :p

Good Luck every body!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friends,
My status in ECAS changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made", 24 hours after my Passport Request email! ;) ;D

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lacanda said:
Yo Yo Ma :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congratulations VictorPapa ;D
Thank you my friend. ;)

mmomen said:
Dear victor,
It is really great news........ just speechless.... congrats... :D
Thank you my friend. ;)

tetunte said:
Long wait Victor,

I really hope you could land Regina/Saskatchewan very soon ...
Thank you my friend. ;)
I hope we can reach there very soon and continue our friendship in the next level of our Saskiii life! ;) ;D

ness12 said:
congratulations VictorPapa! you will able to enjoy the weather here welcome to Canada in advance you will have 6 months for you to exit boarder to become immigrant
Thank you my friend. ;)
6 Months is in the new immigration rules?! Like USA?

LUNA2106 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Hope to be in your skin soon!
Thank you my friend,
I hope Paris Visa Office make you happy very soon just like me. Did you remember, I told you about 3 weeks after medical?! It really happened! ;) ;D

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
To send the pcc I called the call center yesterday to ask what the visa office is. They of course did not even want to ask for file number even when i tried to tell. So he said i will have to wait till i am asked for more documents. Anyone from this group waiting to send pcc to sydney/ottawa?

lacanda

Jul 23, 2015
Israel
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome ...
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2015
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
21-10-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
MY VISA OFFICE IS ROME. IS ANYBODY HERE WHOSE VISA OFFICE IS ROME ITALY?

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
FSWCIO said:
Cool..800-1k seems to be a bargain

What kind of initial job can we get there & is it possible to survive with one persons earning initially? Thanks
well you can get any job depend on your hard work and well depend on your job if you are a truck driver , mechanic , doctor , engineer other skilled job then yes you can survive but if you are just getting 10-12$ per hour then it becomes hard. It's not bargain but depend on area and conditions of basement

LUNA2106

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MAY 7
AOR Received.
AUGUST 6
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 1??
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AUGUST 24 sent AUGUST 31
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HWGA said:
Yes we did ... fingers crossed it all comes though quick now
I read you did your medicals upfront. We also did. How do you know they already have them? Our clinic sent them August 31 and Paris visa office sent Medical request September 1.
Thanks!

LUNA2106

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MAY 7
AOR Received.
AUGUST 6
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 1??
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AUGUST 24 sent AUGUST 31
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
VictorPapa said:
My friends,
My status in ECAS changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made", 24 hours after my Passport Request email! ;) ;D

Last step!! Good for you!!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Sup17 said:
well you can get any job depend on your hard work and well depend on your job if you are a truck driver , mechanic , doctor , engineer other skilled job then yes you can survive but if you are just getting 10-12$ per hour then it becomes hard. It's not bargain but depend on area and conditions of basement
$10-12!!! What's the national minimum wadges in canada? Don't say it's below $18 please :'(

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
FSWCIO said:
$10-12!!! What's the national minimum wadges in canada? Don't say it's below $18 please :'(
Woah, dude, have you looked into what life in Canada is like at all? You've been asking questions about the weather and minimum wage, etc. You know what you're getting into right? It's going to be cold, and you're going to get paid less than you expect. Minimum wage is around $10ish depending on the province.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Quink said:
Woah, dude, have you looked into what life in Canada is like at all? You've been asking questions about the weather and minimum wage, etc. You know what you're getting into right? It's going to be cold, and you're going to get paid less than you expect. Minimum wage is around $10ish depending on the province.
I'm trying to know... Looks like it's bothering you a lot. :p