PNP PR May,2015 Applicant

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
Thats enough. For any applicant whoever sent it previous cant or did not need to prove either but they all got PR.
Good to know! Thank you very much :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. PR said:
Its been 3 weeks after my medical but still not updated on ecas..Is there anybody on the same boat? I called the clinic and they said the processing time of sending results is 10 days from the day of medical which they cannot confirm it to me if it was already sent but they keep on saying it has been sent probably. I called cic and I was advised that it wouldnt show on ecas coz its their internal process and will never be disclosed online. This dribes me crazy! lol

Mrs. PR said:
Hi, Im wondering if somebody is on the same boat with me.

My Ecas shows decision made but no passport request yet.

Congratulation for your Decision Made! ;)

From you and two other friends' experiences, it seems CIC don't update Medical Result Received message in ECAS case by case these days and maybe they are working on their new ECAS system and one day(not very far from now) they will update a batch of medical result received messages for a lot of waiting applicants in a same date!

If you like you can add your timeline in PNP spreadsheet from here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tDnEHiCZiX-f-ov5tWoHV-6WY2ucwZcjJeXY8K1t_Gs/viewform

View PNP Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jhT5eDKYMqPA_a8hahCDG2qeHx5kWQFgSr38vAzOe-4/edit?pli=1#gid=1609145590

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
Good catch. Initially i thought it was Oct applicant but it was resent in May. Dont know if this application was considered as Oct one and made DM :). Either way this applicant should be happy to not wasted his/her time. Thats great.

Her/His timeline:
Orig App sent Oct 21 2014
App Returned March 25, 2015
App resent May 22, 2015
AOR received July 16 2015
MR Jul 24

This is the reason why i think the MR is the key to get more progress on the application or even to trigger rest of the verifications.
CIC should publish the order of verifications so that we can send in our documents before they request. :p
Quite mysterious ;)

lacanda

Jul 23, 2015
Israel
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome ...
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2015
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
21-10-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
I have a question.
Last year I started a PNP process using a law firm which specializes in that.
When filling the file for the PNP the law firm gave their own email, so they will control the information and that we will need to use them.
There was a problem with the credit card given and our file was returned to us.
The law firm asked for a lot of money in order to re-submit the file and we chose not to use their help and did it ourselves.
We wrote our own email address on the new forms but we gave a reference to the temp file number which appeared in the file that was sent by the law firm.
4 days ago we got charged for the fee but we still didn't get any email from them (I checked our spam folder)

Is there any chance the email got sent to the address submitted on the first submission? the email of the law firm.
I'm afraid to contact the law firm which took care of us as they might want more money from us.
Any advice? should we just wait a little longer?

Thanks

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
lacanda said:
I have a question.
When filling the file for the PNP the law firm gave their own email, so they will control the information and that we will need to use them.
The law firm asked for a lot of money in order to re-submit the file and we chose not to use their help and did it ourselves.
We wrote our own email address on the new forms but we gave a reference to the temp file number which appeared in the file that was sent by the law firm.
4 days ago we got charged for the fee but we still didn't get any email from them (I checked our spam folder)

Is there any chance the email got sent to the address submitted on the first submission? the email of the law firm.
I'm afraid to contact the law firm which took care of us as they might want more money from us.

Thanks
After credit card is charged it takes a while to get EP. Check if CIC started issuing EP for the applications sent during your time period. Use the link below and track other applicants and you can also enter your timeline.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
lacanda said:
I have a question.

Thanks
it is not yet clear that how did u get a temp file no before payment?.it might take many days to get ep file no after card is charged.anyway to be sure, you can contact cic directly..call their customer service and ask them which e-mail is linked to your file..they will verify your identity with some security questions and then they can update your email address..if they dont d it,u might have to send a case specific inquiry in the cic website and include your email.in addition,u might have to withdraw representative form too..

lacanda

Jul 23, 2015
Israel
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome ...
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2015
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
21-10-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
harirajmohan said:
After credit card is charged it takes a while to get EP. Check if CIC started issuing EP for the applications sent during your time period. Use the link below and track other applicants and you can also enter your timeline.
Thanks Mohan,
My app data is a already exists in the following excel.
The application was arrived to CIC on 19-06-2015.

Jiss, the UCI number was written on the returned application.
I'm an Outland applicant, how can I contact CIC?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lacanda said:
Thanks Mohan,
My app data is a already exists in the following excel.
The application was arrived to CIC on 19-06-2015.

Jiss, the UCI number was written on the returned application.
I'm an Outland applicant, how can I contact CIC?
You can use this form and send CIC a request to contact you ONLY with your own email address and eliminate your agent's email address:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You write your UCI number inside the above form as well for better access to your new application.

lacanda

Jul 23, 2015
Israel
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome ...
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2015
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
21-10-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
VictorPapa said:
You can use this form and send CIC a request to contact you ONLY with your own email address and eliminate your agent's email address:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You write your UCI number inside the above form as well for better access to your new application.
Thanks Victor,
will do it

yaanlpc

Mar 24, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015 (cic)
Doc's Request.
14-02-2016
Nomination.....
05-05-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2016, xPresspost activated 16th.
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
harirajmohan said:
For ottawa and Sydney office applicants, its just going to be writing on this forum during every stage of waiting. Nothing can be done other than waiting. Trying to see how we can be patient during the whole process which is lengthy only for visa offices like ottawa and sydney. We cant expect weekly or even monthly updates.
They stopped MRs and "now what" is the only question.
that makes me so frustrating. god bless they won't invalidate all the applicants' applications like what they did a few years before.

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
miki0125 said:
I agree, but I am afraid CIC lost our PCC and that's why they request it. If I don't send them another copy, I am afraid they will return my application package. No ideas :( :(
Don't worry. I think they are just following some pattern and sending these requests to almost everyone who got AOR.

LUNA2106

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
MAY 7
AOR Received.
AUGUST 6
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 1??
Med's Request
Sent upfront (but requested SEPTEMBER 1)
Med's Done....
AUGUST 24 sent AUGUST 31
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE SEPTEMBER 28TH
VISA ISSUED...
LETTER OF CONFIRMATION PR OCTOBER 7TH
As you know, we did our medica checkup in advance last week. Our doctor submitted them yesterday afternoon. Well....today we recibed our medical check request and our PRF request email as well from Paris visa office!!!!

So we have to contact with Paris to let they know we have already done out medical checks. But don't know what email address to use for that. We thought we can use the email address provided in the PRF email...any sugestions???? :eek: :eek:

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LUNA2106 said:
As you know, we did our medica checkup in advance last week. Our doctor submitted them yesterday afternoon. Well....today we recibed our medical check request and our PRF request email as well from Paris visa office!!!!

So we have to contact with Paris to let they know we have already done out medical checks. But don't know what email address to use for that. We thought we can use the email address provided in the PRF email...any sugestions???? :eek: :eek:
As I told you before, Paris ask for Medical very soon. ;)

You can use this form:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=paris&_ga=1.39845475.1330361980.1435254153

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
FSWCIO said:
Do you know if we can submit Passports early like people do medical upfront ?? :p :p :p
No, that would be bad. If your PR is still a while away then CIC would have your passport for a long time and could lose it. They don't want to be responsible for your passport any longer than necessary, so don't send it early.