LANDED..........
???

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harirajmohan said:
This is why i get confused if i should do the upfront medicals and rprf :D ;D.

See there is now a good reason for it to give a try. if they dont have medcials and rprf then they will request me for medicals and then they delay for a month to verify the file again (depending on medical appointment and doctor uploading it) and again rprf request to us and then we send it and total 4 months we delay because of it :p
I think paying RPRF upfront is a good idea and can prevent further delays but about medial, because you don't have your IME number until your immigration officer request for Medical Request, it is not a good idea to do it upfront because despite you have done your medical, it is possible without IME number your medical result doesn't attach to your application correctly and instead of saving time it can cause further trouble and delays! ;)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
I think paying RPRF upfront is a good idea and can prevent further delays but about medial, because you don't have your IME number until your immigration officer request for Medical Request, it is not a good idea to do it upfront because despite you have done your medical, it is possible without IME number your medical result doesn't attach to your application correctly and instead of saving time it can cause further trouble and delays! ;)
VictorPapa, have you done your medical? Is there any reason for delaying? ;)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
This is why i get confused if i should do the upfront medicals and rprf :D ;D.

See there is now a good reason for it to give a try. if they dont have medcials and rprf then they will request me for medicals and then they delay for a month to verify the file again (depending on medical appointment and doctor uploading it) and again rprf request to us and then we send it and total 4 months we delay because of it :p

Don't be confused my Friend. I think you should wait for MR and RPRF. There's a mental advantage of that, it will alert you that your file is moving. And it won't cause much delay. Probably you will be able to get your medical done by 2 weeks and RPRF is a five minutes work. Best of luck.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
VictorPapa, have you done your medical? Is there any reason for delaying? ;)
No, I haven't done my medical yet but I will go to do it very soon. It is summer time and doctors are in summer trip! ;)

bobyhazzaz

Jan 15, 2015
Hello, Victor & Fswcio....,,

I got email from manila vo from 25 july 2015 Medical & RPRF.... Medical done 01 August 2015 & pay RPRF online and receipt send to manila vo and they acknowledge me they receive my RPRF receipt.i ask my doctor they inform me they send the medical report 01 August 2015.

But till now ECAS status not showing medical result received...

ECAS showing follwing status

1.we receive your application .....2.we start processing your application..... 3.We sent you medical instructions on July 25, 2015 to xxxxxxx. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us( 3rd line Newly added 12 July 2015).

....Advise me i send mail cio they receive my medical result...

bobyhazzaz

Jan 15, 2015

I got email from manila vo from 25 july 2015 Medical & RPRF.... Medical done 01 August 2015 & pay RPRF online and receipt send to manila vo and they acknowledge me they receive my RPRF receipt.i ask my doctor they inform me they send the medical report 01 August 2015.

1.we receive your application .....2.we start processing your application..... 3.We sent instructions on July 25, 2015 to xxxxxxx. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us( 3rd line Newly added 12 July 2015).

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobyhazzaz said:

1.we receive your application .....2.we start processing your application..... 3.We sent instructions on July 25, 2015 to xxxxxxx. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us( 3rd line Newly added 12 July 2015).

Don't worry, Sometimes it will take up to 3 weeks after doctor submit Medical Result until it appear in ECAS system. ;)

yaanlpc

Mar 24, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015 (cic)
Doc's Request.
14-02-2016
Nomination.....
05-05-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2016, xPresspost activated 16th.
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Oh, my god, the latest one who applied inland and received medical request is still stuck on May 27th, during the past 3 months, no one get MR for inland applicants, it's hard to imagine what CIOs are doing during the past 3 months. does that mean we need to take at least 3 months to get MR?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
yaanlpc said:
Oh, my god, the latest one who applied inland and received medical request is still stuck on May 27th, during the past 3 months, no one get MR for inland applicants, it's hard to imagine what CIOs are doing during the past 3 months. does that mean we need to take at least 3 months to get MR?
I feel nervous when I see these immense backlog. Which VO would I be allocated :'( :'( :-\ :-X :eek:

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
FSWCIO said:
I feel nervous when I see these immense backlog. Which VO would I be allocated :'( :'( :-\ :-X :eek:
Good luck to get it allocated to Manila or Paris ;).

CIC should display visa office detail too as i think that its allocated soon after EP is generated.
Many got file transfer email in 3 weeks which means its allocated within first 1-2 weeks of EP issuance.

At least you will know what visa office it would be but for Ottawa applicants there is no option to know unless MR or some other additional document is requested. So cic should display visa office detail online once its allocated.

This reminds me to check with other applicants in my zone to see if they are allocating ottawa. Let us see what information i get.

Buddies,
Any US based applicant? If so then please let me know visa office being allocated. Trying to see where my file will be sent to.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
Good luck to get it allocated to Manila or Paris ;).

CIC should display visa office detail too as i think that its allocated soon after EP is generated.
Many got file transfer email in 3 weeks which means its allocated within first 1-2 weeks of EP issuance.

At least you will know what visa office it would be but for Ottawa applicants there is no option to know unless MR or some other additional document is requested. So cic should display visa office detail online once its allocated.

This reminds me to check with other applicants in my zone to see if they are allocating ottawa. Let us see what information i get.

Buddies,
Any US based applicant? If so then please let me know visa office being allocated. Trying to see where my file will be sent to.
Man it's very tough to predict anything on CIC & Not all visa office send file transfer email including Manila. :)

Do you think CIO first transfer the file and send us EP or transfer it after EP ? Oh CIO please for me no backlogwala VO please. :'(

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
FSWCIO said:
Don't be confused my Friend. I think you should wait for MR and RPRF. There's a mental advantage of that, it will alert you that your file is moving. And it won't cause much delay. Probably you will be able to get your medical done by 2 weeks and RPRF is a five minutes work. Best of luck.
Thats true. We will know the file progress (which is also important) if we receive MR and RPRF from the visa office.
Hopefully things progress well. Fingers crossed. :-X

The scary part is that for many applicants there is delayed MR or delayed DM or delayed RPRF ??? ::) :eek:. So cant say when will we see the PPR day.

All,
I see huge delay in Ottawa office (for all categories) :eek: and for FSW/CEC applications (in many visa offices). Is my observation correct?

So its luck, luck and luck. Let us see....

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
yaanlpc said:
I dnt know what they are doing these days ! i apply for visitor(restoration) in April (5th) and yesterday i call call-center and they told it could be take another 2 month ! holy more then 6 month for a visitor(restoration) application !