+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR May,2015 Applicant

lululemon

Jul 7, 2015
CIC wouldn't contact your employer. However, BC PNP could

However, I called AINP once and they told me that once the application has been accepted for processing from CIC, its entirely upto CIC to make a decision on the application. Don't worry much, as long as you've worked in Canada for a year.. you'd get your PR through.

Anoop2308

Jan 6, 2015
Vancouver BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Lululemon,

So you are saying that CIC wont contact the employer, only Bc PNP will contact him.
No one called when I was nominated for the Bc PNP.

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
Anoop2308 said:
Thanks Lululemon,

So you are saying that CIC wont contact the employer, only Bc PNP will contact him.
No one called when I was nominated for the Bc PNP.
They should not contact. However they might ask to submit pay stabs (very seldom) for the last period.

shahk1986

Oct 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-5-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Jan
AOR Received.
23-07-2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable
File Transfer...
Not applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Hi all,

I received my file # today..file reached at cic on may 11th but I have applied with my wife and I have just received 1 UCI and file #.. I am an inland applicant and UCI is the same but I thought I would be getting new UCI for my wife but I didn't. .is that normal?

i3eyes

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
11-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
24-Jul-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
13-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-May-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
Hello everyone,

I'm inland applicant, I got EP & AOR today. My file reached at Sydney, NS on May 11th.
I applied with my boyfriend, and only got one file # too.

I have another question, my closed work permit refused by CIC last Thursday :(
The reason is I didn't provide PNP certificate.
I got MPNP after my visa expired, I can't upload the PNP certificate, I thought they will request it when processing my file, but they didn't.
I sent a new application again yesterday, but my friend told me when CIC refuse my APP they refund the employer compliance fee immediately, but I upload the old receipts.... can I cancel the application now? :'(

Thank you.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
shahk1986 said:
Hi all,

I received my file # today..file reached at cic on may 11th but I have applied with my wife and I have just received 1 UCI and file #.. I am an inland applicant and UCI is the same but I thought I would be getting new UCI for my wife but I didn't. .is that normal?
Yes it's normal. You will get your wife's UCI with your MR.
Congrats....

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good News:

Our friend Suzan (eng.suzan) received her EP AOR on 24 JULY and her file received by CIO on 28 MAY! ;)

It means EP AOR is on its way for up to 28 MAY applicants!

FSWCIO , harirajmohan , Abhispat & other OUTLAND friends whose file received by CIO from 22 MAY to 29 MAY get ready to receive your EP AOR today or next week! ;)

Good Luck everybody.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Good News:

Our friend Suzan (eng.suzan) received her EP AOR on 24 JULY and her file received by CIO on 28 MAY! ;)

FSWCIO , harirajmohan , Abhispat & other OUTLAND friends whose file received by CIO from 22 MAY to 29 MAY get ready to receive your EP AOR today or next week! ;)

Good Luck everybody.

This is a awesome news buddy. That mean CIO is actively working on our files.

I can't see enz.suzan, congratulation for her.

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Just to share with everyone..

Received my Medical Request & RPRF yesterday..

Thanks God! Dont loose hope and keep praying and keep your faith. If its for u it will find its way no matter what. Goodluck to all :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Mrs. PR said:
Just to share with everyone..

Received my Medical Request & RPRF yesterday..

Thanks God! Dont loose hope and keep praying and keep your faith. If its for u it will find its way no matter what. Goodluck to all :)
Congratulation... I'm happy for you :)

Just curious, which VO sent you MR and RPRF together? Normally inland applicant gets MR first and RPRF after processing when you are ready to go...

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
VictorPapa said:
Good News:

Good Luck everybody.
THanks :D :D ;D ;D ;D. It was surprise for me to see couple of them got EP yesterday. So its looks like Tue Thu and Fridays we should look for EP.
I am ready. Looks like working from home for next week to stare at personal emails freely. :)

eng.suzan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
palestine / west namk
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome-Italy visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/3/2014
Doc's Request.
7/11/2014
Nomination.....
1/12/2014
AOR Received.
24/7/2015
IELTS Request
WITH MY APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
OCTOBER -2015
Med's Done....
OCTOBER -2015 and remedical again after cic request on Nov-2016
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
dears

i received email from cio at 3:30 am on 25/7/2015, but the text message dates was 24/7/2015 told me your application is completed as this

PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 1450

SYDNEY, NS B1P 6K5

24 July 2015

UCI: 8 digits
*........*

Application: EP 8 digits

*EP........*

name .......................................:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA):-...

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the Centralized Intake Office by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CAD
Service Delivery Clerk
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
eng.suzan said:
dears

i received email from cio at 3:30 am on 25/7/2015, but the text message dates was 24/7/2015 told me your application is completed as this

P.O. BOX 1450

SYDNEY, NS B1P 6K5

24 July 2015

*........*

*EP........*

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA):-...

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the Centralized Intake Office by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

CAD
Service Delivery Clerk
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congrats.
24th date was based on local Canadian time when the email was sent.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
eng.suzan said:
dears

P.O. BOX 1450

SYDNEY, NS B1P 6K5

24 July 2015

*........*

*EP........*

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the Centralized Intake Office by e-mail at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

CAD
Service Delivery Clerk
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congrats suzan... best of luck for next process :)