+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR May,2015 Applicant

Tarun Kumar

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
mirko.alilovic said:
My credit card has been charged but no AOR so far. Does anyone know how long it takes to get AOR from the date CIC charges credit card? Thank you.
Hey Mirko,
are you inland applicant or outland. When did your application reach CIC?
All the best.
Cheers

mirko.alilovic

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Tarun Kumar said:
Hey Mirko,
are you inland applicant or outland. When did your application reach CIC?
All the best.
Cheers
Inland. Application reached Sydney, NS on 20th May, 2015.

Any ideas? What's next? I though they would send the AOR as soon as they charge CC.

aniarmhi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Winnipeg
FSWCIO said:
Do you really think Winnipeg is better than London (UK) for living? :-[
I love London, miss it everyday. Miss my family and friends, and my old job. But, I do love Winnipeg. Cost of living is a LOT better here than London. I couldn't afford my own place in London - lived at home with my mum - even though I was earning a reasonable wage.

Tarun Kumar

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
mirko.alilovic said:
Inland. Application reached Sydney, NS on 20th May, 2015.

Any ideas? What's next? I though they would send the AOR as soon as they charge CC.
Expect XEP next week, usually there is a gap of 3-5 days, in between credit card charge and XEP. Within 2 weeks of getting XEP you will get EP.
All the best

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aniarmhi said:
I love London, miss it everyday. Miss my family and friends, and my old job. But, I do love Winnipeg. Cost of living is a LOT better here than London. I couldn't afford my own place in London - lived at home with my mum - even though I was earning a reasonable wage.
Cool, I've been to Stratford E15. It's cool. Nice city for a convenient living and awsome entertainment but as you said,too expensive for a semi posh life. Still good.

Is it possible to get a two bed house in Winnipeg or surrounding area initially with surviving job? What kind of job is available there for new immigrant. e.g I've got Sainsburys experience. ;D ;D ;D

aniarmhi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Winnipeg
FSWCIO said:
Cool, I've been to Stratford E15. It's cool. Nice city for a convenient living and awsome entertainment but as you said,too expensive for a semi posh life. Still good.

Is it possible to get a two bed house in Winnipeg or surrounding area initially with surviving job? What kind of job is available there for new immigrant. e.g I've got Sainsburys experience. ;D ;D ;D
Job market here is pretty decent. A good number of retail jobs. I work in an office. My wife and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment - and are saving money for a house.

It's hard to live in London even with a basic budget - I wouldn't describe how I was as semi posh!! :D

followcanada2015

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Thanks for God!

I got ep today. My package was received on May 8, 2015 from outland. It took a lot of patience. Finally, it is better later than never.

Many thanks to those who helped and encouraged me!

Best wishes to all you guys

I will enter my information into the sheet.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aniarmhi said:
Job market here is pretty decent. A good number of retail jobs. I work in an office. My wife and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment - and are saving money for a house.

It's hard to live in London even with a basic budget - I wouldn't describe how I was as semi posh!! :D
Good to know.... I'd like to start work immediately rather than to sit idly while looking for job in my occupation. Retail or any job except Restaurant/McDonald's would do. McDonald's etc are too hard for me. Lol

Best of luck. I hope you'd get your PR very soon. :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
followcanada2015 said:
Thanks for God!

I got ep today. My package was received on May 8, 2015 from outland. It took a lot of patience. Finally, it is better later than never.

Many thanks to those who helped and encouraged me!

Best wishes to all you guys

I will enter my information into the sheet.
Congratulation.....

They probably counted you as inland applicant. What was your application origin? ;)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Tarun Kumar said:
Why you think his application was considered inland. Just curious
As of current trend Inland applicant get late AOR than Outland. Moreover, his AOR date is same as an inland applicant.

If you see the spreadsheet you'd understand. :)

Tarun Kumar

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
FSWCIO said:
As of current trend Inland applicant get late AOR than Outland. Moreover, his AOR date is same as an inland applicant.

If you see the spreadsheet you'd understand. :)
I see, thanks for clarifying
Cheers