+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hey last time when we talked you said agent confirmed medicals was extended to an year right . Then later it was showing temporary medicals any update on that ?
And for a year but in gcms ,it shows file location : temporary medical -Pr , I don’t know what does it means? And deadline was March 15 , but still nothing or no ppr

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Around Feb 23

Did you medicals extended after you recieve your GCMS ?
It was updated after I ordered my gcms note that’s why my file location is still showing that .
But security was not started on my gcms note security 1 was blank . What about you ? Have you called them ?

xplore

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
It was updated after I ordered my gcms note that’s why my file location is still showing that .
But security was not started on my gcms note security 1 was blank . What about you ? Have you called them ?
I recently ordered my GCMS . Can I ask you how long did it takes from we don’t need medicals to passed ?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
My current timeline in MYcic :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

18 months and 1 week .
Frustrated and Hopeless.....:(

Meharsingh

Star Member
May 27, 2016
My current timeline in MYcic :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

18 months and 1 week .
Frustrated and Hopeless.....:(

Hi , my status is same as yours..
i applied in oct 13 2016 and bgip started feb 21 and docs. under review.
last week, i called CIC - they said everything is done and there is no outstanding.. he said ..just wait

INeedAPR

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Hi , my status is same as yours..
i applied in oct 13 2016 and bgip started feb 21 and docs. under review.
last week, i called CIC - they said everything is done and there is no outstanding.. he said ..just wait
Did they tell you the background check is finished?