PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
I already passed my 18 months and no ppr

I asked my MP today. She told me that my back ground check is in progress and it is done by a third party and they do not have any idea about the timelines!!!
She told me back ground has two stages. Criminality has passed but security check has not completed yet

She is told that only 80% of applicants get PPR before 18 months!!!!

Such a pain!!!!!

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016

I asked my MP today. She told me that my back ground check is in progress and it is done by a third party and they do not have any idea about the timelines!!!
She told me back ground has two stages. Criminality has passed but security check has not completed yet

Such a pain!!!!!
my MP repeated everything I got from the agents. my MP is very helpful though. I sent my medical sheets to him and he has forwarded to CIC. He was told that my medical and security are in progress, and medical results are not received......

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi guys

I applied for PNP PR paper based application(inside Canada) and received medical request for that today.

I already did my medical for express entry as well. My question is that how can I use the same medical for paper based.

Thanks in advance

xplore

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
my MP repeated everything I got from the agents. my MP is very helpful though. I sent my medical sheets to him and he has forwarded to CIC. He was told that my medical and security are in progress, and medical results are not received......
Did you got another medical request ?

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
July 2016 applicant. Just call today. They said they just got my medical eventhough cic account said medical pass on 12th march. She said it wont be long as my application pass way more than 18 month

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Help it this mean they need additional Medical Test?

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Note: I got a medical request twice first without IME second one after 2 week on March 12, 18. however, I have done my medicals on March 08,18 and send first medicals with CSE. and called Doctor that this happened clinic Called me they said you don’t have to do anything doctor will fix it on your old IME.

Is this thing related or Its additional Medical Test?

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I just got my passport back from Ottawa
I am planning to go tomorrow to coutts Alberta border
Can someone suggest me what to bring there and if somebody went there recently can he or she share experience please

Marty_Mcfly!

Mar 23, 2017
I just got my passport back from Ottawa
I am planning to go tomorrow to coutts Alberta border
Can someone suggest me what to bring there and if somebody went there recently can he or she share experience please
Hi Yogivrun,

We did our landing last week at Coutts, Alberta. Everything went pretty smooth and the officers there were very nice. We brought the following documents:
- COPRs,
- Valid passport with Visa, if applies.
- Previous Work Permits, Study Permits or any other visa that you have from Canada. You have to bring both current and expired. (They will keep all of your current and expired permits/visas since you will not need them anymore)
- The letter of refusal that you will receive from the US border.

I also brought my bank statements and a letter from my employer, just in case, but they did not ask for any of that.

We gathered our documents based on the following link from CIC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

Best of luck with your landing!

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A

Such a pain!!!!!
My Friend if you don’t mind, can you explain which country you are from?

Bev6609

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Can you land with expired permit? My permit expires next week Friday and i don’t think ill be able to land till next week Saturday.

Also when i get copr can i go to service canada to change sin number before landing? Thank you