+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

goran080481

Apr 30, 2017
My Background Check went from "Not Applicable" to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean BGIP?

How long does it take?

Dec. 2016 Applicant
Yes it does. And how long nobody can tell for sure. Can be day, week, month.

yelenah

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hello friends,
I have a question.
Do we need to pay RPRF without cic request or mail??
Because my medical was in July 2017.
After that nothing
Still waiting.
Thanks

Hi!

They send RPRF request letter after AOR and before medical. You can also pay for it without their request. That's what I did. I paid for it in early stages of my application. If for some reason your application gets refused, they will refund you the money.

zengonline

Dec 14, 2016
Regina
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
12-02-2018

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Congrats bud !
Was there any S15,16, 21 or 26 type of note on right hand side of your GCMS ?
What is your country of Origin ?
What was your degree ?
Thank you and enjoy your freedom !
What do those notes mean? I have s21 and s26 notes on mine.

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Any experience for landing here already?...is coutts border a nice place to do the landing for permanent residency
Hi, I am planning to go to North Portal, Sk as soon as get my passports back... I went last year to change my work permit and the people there was great, helpful and nice...

Reactions: ginagine0218

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi,

As i found I am BGIP yesterday, It also says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

The only additional doc is RCMP certificate, i already submitted it last year, feb 2017. I have no other documents request since after. I have monitored emails and MyCIC account messages.

Anyone is the same or know why?

I am AUG 25, 2016 Applicant. No depent, No up-front, quite straight forward case.

Application/profile details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Hi,

As i found I am BGIP yesterday, It also says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

The only additional doc is RCMP certificate, i already submitted it last year, feb 2017. I have no other documents request since after. I have monitored emails and MyCIC account messages.

I am AUG 25, 2016 Applicant. No depent, No up-front, quite straight forward case.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same here too . I provided rcmp last feb , but having same message . It must be a glitch

zengonline

Dec 14, 2016
Regina
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
Hi, I am planning to go to North Portal, Sk as soon as get my passports back... I went last year to change my work permit and the people there was great, helpful and nice...
I am thinking about Regway, Sk. less than 2 hrs driving from Regina. Also renewed my work permit at Regway last year.

bonjay

Sep 14, 2016
Hi,

Same here!