+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
yeah, all plans are dependent on this. But I learned a really important lesson: inefficiency has no limits.
Yes, you are correct and I also found the whole process ambiguous and self contradictory. If you can process EE PNP applications in 6 months then why can not you do the same for paper based applications? Either process all PNP applications in 6 moths or process in 18 months. There can not be two standards for two similar kind of applications. Such a lame procedure!!!

xplore

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
They are doing medical reassessment for you before issue PPR , I think your security is complete
same thing happened to me , I got BGIP without medical reassessment
What does it say on automatic
Mine says background in process
And medicials were successful
But when I talked to the agent my everything is completed and passed

Reactions: ginagine0218

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Yes, you are correct and I also found the whole process ambiguous and self contradictory. If you can process EE PNP applications in 6 months then why can not you do the same for paper based applications? Either process all PNP applications in 6 moths or process in 18 months. There can not be two standards for two similar kind of applications. Such a lame procedure!!!
Our processing time should take less than EE since provinces are responsible for the majority of eligibility verification. Once a person is nominated, I do not see any reason it should be more complex than EE.

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Our processing time should take less than EE since provinces are responsible for the majority of eligibility verification. Once a person is nominated, I do not see any reason it should be more complex than EE.
I beleive, they least prioritize the paper based PNP application.

Onims

Jul 26, 2017
Kosovo
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
How long it takes after Medical Test has been submited for CIC to receive and change status?