waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet

AINPAK

Jul 14, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am new to this group. Congrats all who got PPR.

My Time Line:
Sept 6
MR NOV 07, Medical passed
BGNA
I have dependent on application as well. I am seeing people from Sept have start getting BGIP and PPR. My background check is still NA. I called them today they said my eligibility has passed and Background check is in process but I told them I can't see that.

I was just wondering if you guys know what's going on or anybody in the same situation. I would appreciate if somebody can provide more information.

Thanks

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Hi Guys,

My Time Line:
Sept 6
BGNA
I have dependent on application as well. I am seeing people from Sept have start getting BGIP and PPR. My background check is still NA. I called them today they said my eligibility has passed and Background check is in process but I told them I can't see that.

I was just wondering if you guys know what's going on or anybody in the same situation. I would appreciate if somebody can provide more information.

Thanks
i have my spouse on my application and got BGIP just half an hour ago. So i don't think single or married will affect your application.

Reactions: AhsanK and AINPAK

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Hi Guys,

My Time Line:
Sept 6
BGNA

Thanks

Hi, I am also Sept 6 applicant, I have my husband and 2 kids ( 9 and 5 now) as dependant. I applied through SINP with Job Offer and before the Medicals, I had to change my job, got the nomination fixed and new WP to work under my new employer, sent all the new papers... My MR was Nov 7, as most of the applicants for beginning of Sept. When I called yesterday, the agent said my BG is not started yet... I am from Latin America and my file was process in Sydney, NS. Only Medicals where done in Ottawa. So we have to be patients, and at least for me, is not easy... Just hope to get the update soon...

Reactions: AINPAK

AINPAK

Jul 14, 2016
i have my spouse on my application and got BGIP just half an hour ago. So i don't think single or married will affect your application.
Thank you so much for your response. Do you think it's because of the country of origin that security check is taking longer? over the phone they said everything is normal in the application. if nothing happens by the end of April visa officer will contact you. I am worried what does that mean?

Sept 6
AOR DEC 14
MR NOV 7
MR Passed
BGNA
ECAS in Process

AINPAK

Jul 14, 2016
Hi, I am also Sept 6 applicant, I have my husband and 2 kids ( 9 and 5 now) as dependant. I applied through SINP with Job Offer and before the Medicals, I had to change my job, got the nomination fixed and new WP to work under my new employer, sent all the new papers... My MR was Nov 7, as most of the applicants for beginning of Sept. When I called yesterday, the agent said my BG is not started yet... I am from Latin America and my file was process in Sydney, NS. Only Medicals where done in Ottawa. So we have to be patients, and at least for me, is not easy... Just hope to get the update soon...
thank you for providing the information. Really appreciate it. I think you are right we have to be patient. I just hope it doesn't get stuck you know. When I called them they said everything is normal in your application and March 6 is when you complete your 18 months processing time and you will hear something little bit before or after that.

wdrngs

Aug 15, 2017
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Nomination.....
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2018
LANDED..........
14-02-2018
Hello everyone. I am an August 16, 2016 Inland skilled worker MPNP applicant. AOR Dec, 2016; MR Nov, 2017; BGIP and PPR Feb 1, 2018; DM Feb 10, 2018; CoPR and passport back Feb 13, 2018. Landed this morning (Feb 14, 2018) by doing a flag-poling @ Emerson.
My work permit is expiring soon so I could not wait too long for landing, also I did try to call IRCC but failed to even connect to the people agent.
The following is a detailed experience of landing through a flag-poling @ Emerson, MB:
1. Drive south through Pembina Hwy for 1~1.5 hrs and arrives at U.S. Customs and Border Protection - Pembina Port of Entry. Pick the left lane if there is no lines as you will have to park your car on the left side later.
2. Hand in the passport, say hello and tell the U.S officer you need to do a flag-poling for Canada permanent residence. She /he will ask some questions like where do you live, do you have a job, have you ever been to U.S; then she/he will ask you to park your car to the left parking spot and to go into the building.
3. The officer inside the building will confirm your identity through passport. She/he may repeat some questions and confirm that you have no intent to go to U.S this time. She/he will ask you to sit and wait for a couple of minutes. Then she/he will print and give you the Notice of refusing to U.S from Department of Justice (a piece of yellow or white paper). Please note that this paper is just an "administrative refusal" which won't affect your record and future visit to U.S. Then she/he will come outside, move the barricade, and say good day, so you can "U-turn" back to Canada.
5. Drive about several hundreds metres and you will arrive at Canada Border Services Agency. Still pick the left lane for the same reason as mentioned above.
6. Hand in the passport and your current permit (for me it is work permit). Some officers will take the Notice of Refusing to U.S. but some won't). Say hello and tell the officer you are landing as permanent residence. She/he will ask you some simple questions to confirm that you haven't bring any "dirty stuffs" (e.g. drugs, tobacco, alcohols) from U.S, check your CoPR, gives back your documents and then ask you to park your car on the left side parking and to get inside.
7. Go inside. If it is a busy hours (e.g. weekend, afternoon), you will have to pick a slip and wait for a moment. For me there was no other people for landing so the landing procedure was quite fast and relaxing. The officer will ask for your passport, current permit, and CoPR. She/he will point the CoPR with your photo to confirm again your identity, ask you to write Yes or No and to initial the 2 questions on the CoPR (have you committed crime... do you have dependents). Then she/he will ask you to sign and date those 2 CoPR. He will then ask if you will bring any items with you later from your original country. For me I don't, but for those who need to bring any items like furnitures and applicants, you will probably need to prepare a inventory list in advance. The officer will give a paper listing the basic right and information needed to know as a permanent resident and ask you to wait a moment. After waiting for a few minutes (the officer will bind the CoPR without photo to your passport, stamp and date on your passport, cross out your one-time immigrant visa, as well as some paper work), the officer will congratulate you on becoming a permanent resident, give back your passport (but take away the permit you won't need).
8. Drive back home. That will be all.

Silviagono

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept. 6/16
Doc's Request.
05/02/2017
Nomination.....
26/05/2016
AOR Received.
14/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
thank you for providing the information. Really appreciate it. I think you are right we have to be patient. I just hope it doesn't get stuck you know. When I called them they said everything is normal in your application and March 6 is when you complete your 18 months processing time and you will hear something little bit before or after that.
That their standar information...when I called, the agent so really nice, he checked all my contact information and updated, they were having mix up new info with old ones, the priority list for contact me was not in the order I wanted... but when I asked about the status of my file, he said it was all ok, on their standard time with no delay so far for the 18 month they take to do the papers and that my BG was still not starder, to wait middle of April... I will keep my finger cross and try not to get to nervous and anxious with their timings...

Reactions: AINPAK

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Hello everyone. I am an August 16, 2016 Inland skilled worker MPNP applicant. AOR Dec, 2016; MR Nov, 2017; BGIP and PPR Feb 1, 2018; DM Feb 10, 2018; CoPR and passport back Feb 13, 2018. Landed this morning (Feb 14, 2018) by doing a flag-poling @ Emerson.
My work permit is expiring soon so I could not wait too long for landing, also I did try to call IRCC but failed to even connect to the people agent.
The following is a detailed experience of landing through a flag-poling @ Emerson, MB:
1. Drive south through Pembina Hwy for 1~1.5 hrs and arrives at U.S. Customs and Border Protection - Pembina Port of Entry. Pick the left lane if there is no lines as you will have to park your car on the left side later.
2. Hand in the passport, say hello and tell the U.S officer you need to do a flag-poling for Canada permanent residence. She /he will ask some questions like where do you live, do you have a job, have you ever been to U.S; then she/he will ask you to park your car to the left parking spot and to go into the building.
3. The officer inside the building will confirm your identity through passport. She/he may repeat some questions and confirm that you have no intent to go to U.S this time. She/he will ask you to sit and wait for a couple of minutes. Then she/he will print and give you the Notice of refusing to U.S from Department of Justice (a piece of yellow or white paper). Please note that this paper is just an "administrative refusal" which won't affect your record and future visit to U.S. Then she/he will come outside, move the barricade, and say good day, so you can "U-turn" back to Canada.
5. Drive about several hundreds metres and you will arrive at Canada Border Services Agency. Still pick the left lane for the same reason as mentioned above.
6. Hand in the passport and your current permit (for me it is work permit). Some officers will take the Notice of Refusing to U.S. but some won't). Say hello and tell the officer you are landing as permanent residence. She/he will ask you some simple questions to confirm that you haven't bring any "dirty stuffs" (e.g. drugs, tobacco, alcohols) from U.S, check your CoPR, gives back your documents and then ask you to park your car on the left side parking and to get inside.
7. Go inside. If it is a busy hours (e.g. weekend, afternoon), you will have to pick a slip and wait for a moment. For me there was no other people for landing so the landing procedure was quite fast and relaxing. The officer will ask for your passport, current permit, and CoPR. She/he will point the CoPR with your photo to confirm again your identity, ask you to write Yes or No and to initial the 2 questions on the CoPR (have you committed crime... do you have dependents). Then she/he will ask you to sign and date those 2 CoPR. He will then ask if you will bring any items with you later from your original country. For me I don't, but for those who need to bring any items like furnitures and applicants, you will probably need to prepare a inventory list in advance. The officer will give a paper listing the basic right and information needed to know as a permanent resident and ask you to wait a moment. After waiting for a few minutes (the officer will bind the CoPR without photo to your passport, stamp and date on your passport, cross out your one-time immigrant visa, as well as some paper work), the officer will congratulate you on becoming a permanent resident, give back your passport (but take away the permit you won't need).

Thank you for sharing. It only took you 13 days (with two weekends) to get your passport back! CIC is speeding up!

wdrngs

Aug 15, 2017
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Nomination.....
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2018
LANDED..........
14-02-2018
Thank you for sharing. It only took you 13 days (with two weekends) to get your passport back! CIC is speeding up!
Your are welcome. I have heard that that IRCC (formerly known as CIC) does have "deadline" according to the application procedure. They are trying to control the process within the current 18-month timeline. So be patient if you have a non-complicated application.

Reactions: permafrost_can

AINPAK

Jul 14, 2016
That their standar information...when I called, the agent so really nice, he checked all my contact information and updated, they were having mix up new info with old ones, the priority list for contact me was not in the order I wanted... but when I asked about the status of my file, he said it was all ok, on their standard time with no delay so far for the 18 month they take to do the papers and that my BG was still not starder, to wait middle of April... I will keep my finger cross and try not to get to nervous and anxious with their timings...

Yeah I hope we all get it soon and family is suffering because of this. Did they say middle of April to you as well?

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
Any July applicant got anything?I called them 3 times during January you guys think is a good idea to call them again or better wait!In 10 days i will complete 19 months,so far nothing!Thank you

Aug19-16

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Generously Explained, Thank you !

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Any July applicant got anything?I called them 3 times during January you guys think is a good idea to call them again or better wait!In 10 days i will complete 19 months,so far nothing!Thank you
Nope... even sep’s applicants are getting their ppr lol. So regret living in australia for a year lol What your nationality?