+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

jizzer

Feb 14, 2018
Yesterday got BGIP and at the same time CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) email saying ready for visa. Does it mean it's pretty much done and approved? Also I got married during the process but my wife is a citizen. Should I even mention that? I don't want it to slow down my application it's been too long already.

ginagine0218

Feb 7, 2018
Good news bro...Congrats
Yesterday got BGIP and at the same time CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) email saying ready for visa. Does it mean it's pretty much done and approved? Also I got married during the process but my wife is a citizen. Should I even mention that? I don't want it to slow down my application it's been too long already.

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
Congratulations
It means your application has been approved.
I don't know if they'll ask about your marital status but haven't you updated your marital status with service Canada / CRA ?

Njsingh

Feb 5, 2018
Can you please share your timeline?

Thanks

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Just wanna remind my fellow applicants to call cic if you think your paper has reach the 18 months processing time they are so kind and very accommodating.Just wanna share what happened to me, my status in ECAS has been changed to DECISION MADE LAST JAN 26 then almost 3 weeks i haven't gotten my PPR but then i decided to phone them and woke up so early 6 am last feb 12 and 5am this morning only to find out that my PPR was sent and emailed to me last jan 26 too.Good thing i called them because they are only giving us 30 months to send our passport.Now i am going to have my pictures done and gonna send my passport today or tom...please do not worry God planned everything for our own Good.Keep trusting Him...Jesus is an awesome God we serve...Smile and dont loose hope...Congrats to all of us finally all our sacrifices will be paid off.Ill be reunited with my family soon...God bless you all
Congrats dude!
Would you mind telling me what the requirements are once they send PPR? (what type of photos or documents) I am usually busy working (like everybody else) and would like to have everything ready so I am not in a big rush once the documents are needed.
Thanks for your help dude!

Reactions: ginagine0218