+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

ginagine0218

Feb 7, 2018
Is it okay to just send my family's passport here in Canada since my cousin is coming here on Feb 16 might as well wait for their passport.
Updated my ECAS since the end week of january it was changed to DM but till now i haven't received my PPR it still in BGIC in my cic Account...hoping next week i will receive mine..God bless everyone thanks for sharing all your status and making us updated....glory to God...2018 will be a great year of abundance many Families will be together and have their permanent residency

Aug19-16

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Inland applicant? which stream and program you applied under? Do you have DM on ecas? Did you try contacting call centre to check what is causing the delay?
SINP, Inland
BGIP on cic online acc, Medical passed on ecas
yes i just did this morning and was told that my BG check is in process. They told me 18 months is normal processing time but if BG check starts, it could take precedence over this period. I have seen 2 of my friends go thru this and they are into their 6th month with BGIP. I wonder if it has to do with the country or the name

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
SINP, Inland
BGIP on cic online acc, Medical passed on ecas
yes i just did this morning and was told that my BG check is in process. They told me 18 months is normal processing time but if BG check starts, it could take precedence over this period. I have seen 2 of my friends go thru this and they are into their 6th month with BGIP. I wonder if it has to do with the country or the name
Oh God, I am SINP inland too from Pakistan, this is worrying me :(