+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

manuuu

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Aug-17 2016 applicant
PPR email received on Feb 2, BGIP on gckey on Feb 2, DM on ecas on Feb 4th

Sent my passport on the same day receiving ppr email, how long does it take to get back to me? my work permit expired on Jan 31 so had to apply for an extension before that and paid $250 so want to know when i can get the passport back so i can cancel the work permit application and get my money bac. Cheers
it took three weeks for me. sent on 5 jan received back on 26 jan...
you will get ur back by 23 feb

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on November 2, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 15, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Guys i just passed 18m processing time. And i got passport update request on 6th of jan. Why does it not show in e cas?

Also,what kind of document #6 can be....?.
Haven't you received any email from IRCC ? usually an email an sent to the applicant which contains information regarding what IRCC is requesting from applicant.

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Haven't you received any email from IRCC ? usually an email an sent to the applicant which contains information regarding what IRCC is requesting from applicant.
I deidnt receive it.... but they ask me to update new passport because it was expired. It was on january 6th.but on ecas, the sent me an email on 15th of january but i didnt get any on 15th but they sent me an email on 6th

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
my ecas suddenly have an extra AOR acknowledge as shown in (3.)
previously there was not (3)

anyone has similar problem?

1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 25, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 9, 2016.
3.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2016. (suddenly come out today)
4.We started processing your application on December 10, 2016.
5.We sent you correspondence on January 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
6.Medical results have been received.

dreamy

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Hey,

I checked my ECAS today, It changed to Decision Made!But I did not receive anything email and cic account still showed your application is in progress…can I expect PPR this coming week?:)
Congratulations! There's no change in my status ..August 22 applicant

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
CIC is being super slow again . Worried it will cross it’s 18 months time frame again . Sept 16 inland applicant :(
Me too, I’m an August 11th applicant. DM but no PPR as yet.