+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

jhoalain

Jan 7, 2014
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on November 2, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been receive
Pretty much same with your friend ....

Still waiting for ppr and dont know whether BGIP was processed because i can only check from e cas...
So worried
Do
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on November 2, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been receive
Pretty much same with your friend ....

Still waiting for ppr and dont know whether BGIP was processed because i can only check from e cas...
So worried
yes it is. Keep praying

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
I think the only thing that make us so worry it because Aug applicant already started getting pr
Yeah no doubt this can be nerve racking! But we all will be free of this tension soon. Stay optimistic! Good luck

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Thank you for replying,i have checked everything,ECAS is in process and My CIC BG/NA!Hopefully everything is going to be ok for all of us
Yeah! Anytime. This has been a journey for sure. But hang in there, you’ll see that light soon. Good luck!

shaggy2412

Jun 25, 2014
Immigration officer went to my friend's employee place to check if he is working or not. does this happen to anyone else? this is strange because after PNP ("after 18 months") federal still checks employment status. currently he is not in canada due to emergency he has to go to home country for few months.

Last edited:

shaggy2412

Jun 25, 2014
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 28, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on September 29, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 9, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
this is my friend's timeline and he is still waiting for PPR.

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Immigration officer went to my friend's employee place to check if he is working or not. does this happen to anyone else? this is strange because after PNP ("after 18 months") federal still checks employment status. currently he is not in canada due to emergency he has to go to home country for few months.
which province?

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Do you mean they call or email his employer?
How do IRCC know his employer if we actually didn't send letter of employment with PR application ?

If there is employment check , it is done through the applicant from IRCC

Is your friend under employer - driven PNP stream?

Last edited:

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
September 12 applicant here. Just called the IRCC and they confirmed that my background check (including secuirity) is in progress and I might hear back from IRCC anytime regarding the next step. The agent was really helpful.

Reactions: vis9486

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
September 12 applicant here. Just called the IRCC and they confirmed that my background check (including secuirity) is in progress and I might hear back from IRCC anytime regarding the next step. The agent was really helpful.
What is your AOR date ?