+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

pharaujo

May 25, 2014
Vancouver
I complained to sinp nd labour law about it.i later came in contact with sinp officers they understood my situation as i was working same place fr 2 yrs nd whn i got closed workpermit he fired me within month.my manager was awful abusive nd constant harrasing me.they gave 90 days time to find another job nd once i got in they gave me new sinp within week.nd i went to border applied new workpermit.nd started again working in march.
This is great, thanks for sharing.

ghkn0002

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I complained to sinp nd labour law about it.i later came in contact with sinp officers they understood my situation as i was working same place fr 2 yrs nd whn i got closed workpermit he fired me within month.my manager was awful abusive nd constant harrasing me.they gave 90 days time to find another job nd once i got in they gave me new sinp within week.nd i went to border applied new workpermit.nd started again working in march.
Does that mean you had to start your PR process from scratch again? Or you just updated CIC that you have a new employer now and new work permit and it didnt affect your application?

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Ottawa received my pp on 24th January. How long before they mail it back? Any idea

NDSAI

Dec 18, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Got GCMS... my gcms has S.21 on top right corner do u guys know whats that for?? m dec app and everything is passed except security