+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Gill1912

Jan 17, 2018
Hi there!

You are in IMPLIED status. As far as I know, you are able to work on implied status, but you are not entitled to healthcare benefits and you cannot re-enter the country if you travel. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
My question is
If I am getting PPR until the time I don’t receive the work permit
That’s gonna be ok to send passport n cross the border?

Raininacay

Oct 10, 2017
Hi there!

You are in IMPLIED status. As far as I know, you are able to work on implied status, but you are not entitled to healthcare benefits and you cannot re-enter the country if you travel. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You are still entitled to healthcare benefits, you have to phone them, and they will extend your healthcare for 3months. Thats what i did before.

Reactions: yelenah

Ssquare

Jul 31, 2017
My question is
If I am getting PPR until the time I don’t receive the work permit
That’s gonna be ok to send passport n cross the border?
Technically IMPLIED status is considered as legal stay, hence I don't see no reason why there should be problem. Furthermore, once you send your passport they will issue you a new immigration visa , usually valid for around 6 months with only one entry. Within which you need to re- enter.

Gill1912

Jan 17, 2018
Technically IMPLIED status is considered as legal stay, hence I don't see no reason why there should be problem. Furthermore, once you send your passport they will issue you a new immigration visa , usually valid for around 6 months with only one entry. Within which you need to re- enter.
Thank you

xyz2017

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
BGIP will change from Not applicable to In Progress? I mean exact wording will be In Progress? in ecas? or cic?

Saakshi2104

Sep 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have applied for PR on October 30th, 2017 and Submitted my FBI PCC report on December 04, 2017 ( as it was delayed from FBI so i uploaded late although i submitted letter of explanation regarding same)
I was also requested to fill and submit a form with additional family details on December 19, 2017 which i did the very next day.

I would like to know when should i expect next update and what will be next steps. Thanks for your help in anticipation.

RahulA

Sep 21, 2016
Hi,

I have applied for PR on October 30th, 2017 and Submitted my FBI PCC report on December 04, 2017 ( as it was delayed from FBI so i uploaded late although i submitted letter of explanation regarding same)
I was also requested to fill and submit a form with additional family details on December 19, 2017 which i did the very next day.

I would like to know when should i expect next update and what will be next steps. Thanks for your help in anticipation.
Saakshi ji abhi AOR ayegi 2 months baad. then wait kijiye 1 saal medical request k liye