Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
i called this morning she said she couldnt tell if security has been started because it is out sourced to other agencies, not much help
When did you submit your application?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
i had feeling that something gonna happen with us when they issued PPR upto 12 august applicants . Because in past months they were doing in batches who recieved MR on same date .
I did upfront so I don’t know from which batch I belongs too, I am sept 20 inland applicant , do you have any idea ?

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
CIC is super slow again .If this trends go on ,it is impossible to get PPR
CIC is super slow again .If this trends go on ,it is impossible to get PPR within 18 months.
Do not be worry
Very next Ppr batch should be for August mid to sep early people
Just like last few times was july late to aug mid
We jus worry becoz we don’t know if the Cic started our security but I think so they did

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Do not be worry
Very next Ppr batch should be for August mid to sep early people
Just like last few times was july late to aug mid
We jus worry becoz we don’t know if the Cic started our security but I think so they did
Ya I think they did . When I called them on. First week of jan , they told me they are doing bg but didn’t explain me whether it was bg or not .

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
CIC is super slow again .If this trends go on ,it is impossible to get PPR within 18 months.
Also if u realize lot of people are sep 6 applicant?
Those ppls are actually last week of aug applicants who sent applicant after aug 26th but becoz of holiday it never reached Cic until the 6 ( first day after holiday )
So technical if was any other month first week sep would actually be last week of August

So do not worry

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Once u get back your passport you cross boarder for one single entry.nd after that you wait for pr card so u can hv multiple entry.

If you use your single entry on usa border you wont b able to make another.here can apply prtd.thts traveling document supports pr entry.if you open the link u will get all information.
Oh crap! I didn’t know this. How long would it take to get a PRTD? I’m travelling for a wedding for 2 weeks in May. What would you suggest I do?