+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
I talked to an agent and she mentioned that my application is under background check. The agent also mentioned that criminality is passed. September applicant BG N/A. What does IRCC check during background check ? Can any one clarify pls ? Thanks.
At this stage it is the security background check your file might be going through! All the best

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
I talked to an agent and she mentioned that my application is under background check. The agent also mentioned that criminality is passed. September applicant BG N/A. What does IRCC check during background check ? Can any one clarify pls ? Thanks.
When did you pass your medicals?

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Hi Do you have your Medical passed? Cheers

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
I also called cic about 3 weeks ago
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Medical Passed January 8th
They also said security isnt started yet
I am October 20th applicant
any idea when will they be starting security and when to expect PPR

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hello all,

I sent my passport 2 weeks ago and waiting to get it back hopefully soon
Can anyone share their landing experience? or share any info if you have?
I have heard that there is a long waiting period to get an appointment in the CIC office in Etobicoke so I'm thinking to either travel home for few days and come back and do the landing at Pearson airport or drive to the US border and do flagpoling. I appreciate if someone can share their experience and let me know which option is faster and easier

Thanks

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
How long does this usually take? And after receiving our passports back with the PR status we still need a document to re-enter Canada? I was under th impression that we can enter with the PR stamp on our passports!
Once u get back your passport you cross boarder for one single entry.nd after that you wait for pr card so u can hv multiple entry.

If you use your single entry on usa border you wont b able to make another.here can apply prtd.thts traveling document supports pr entry.if you open the link u will get all information.