Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
I doubt there’s be anything this week, but hopefully there is some good news towards the end of this month and PPRs in the first week of Feb for all pending July and August applicants!

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Cic is getting super slow again , sept applicant still bg n/a .. any sept with bgip or any latest update . Do reply here..
I think , cic is going to extend 18 month processing time again to 19 or 20.
M really frustrated
There’s still time for the 18 months processing time. I do not think they’ll push it more than this now. If a few from August received their PPRs, it is still a good sign. Also CIC works in units, and each unit has a phase life. That’s one reason for a few July applicants not receiving PPRs (because the officer in that unit took longer than the stipulated time). So they’ve balanced it out by handing out PPRs to a few August applicants! I ideally should have received mine too, but hang in there (Aug 11). Don’t get frustrated, we’ve waited this long, it’s only a matter of time and patience now!

Good luck! Godspeed!

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
There’s still time for the 18 months processing time. I do not think they’ll push it more than this now. If a few from August received their PPRs, it is still a good sign. Also CIC works in units, and each unit has a phase life. That’s one reason for a few July applicants not receiving PPRs (because the officer in that unit took longer than the stipulated time). So they’ve balanced it out by handing out PPRs to a few August applicants! I ideally should have received mine too, but hang in there (Aug 11). Don’t get frustrated, we’ve waited this long, it’s only a matter of time and patience now!

Good luck! Godspeed!
Hope your words come true

umtrann

Jul 17, 2017
Hello, I had medical exam on nov 25, do you guys think that I will get PPRs before March 5 as my work permit will be expired at that time. Thanks