But i forgot to mention my address on return envelope
Is dat gonna b problem for me?
Hello I guess they will send it back to adress on mailing adress on your file
I would suggest you to call them and make sure

corwinjino

Jan 9, 2018
Hello I guess they will send it back to adress on mailing adress on your file
I would suggest you to call them and make sure
There is a line in the PPR saying: "Do not fill out the address section on your Canada Post return envelope". Not sure if this is only for inlanders.
As I understand, they should take the return address from the Annex A form that we have to submit with the passsport

July 6 2016 applicant, MPNP inland.
PPR: 8 Jan 2018

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
Hi, I am AUG 11 applicant. I haven't been to this forum for a while and just thought about coming here to check everybody's progress. I just realized in my online tool, my application shows "decision made", when I clicked inside to see details, it doesn't say anything about the decision, only outlines when they started my application and they have received my medical exam. I saw people in this forum saying they receive PPR email, does it mean I will receive more details in PPR emails which I don't have yet?
Congratulations,soon they will send you PPR e-mail and you will have all the details!E-ca
Yes don’t worry, there are a handful in July who haven’t received any new update. Hopefully by next week we should all see some movement but I think by the end of January they should clear all of July and February should be all of August. This pure speculation based on the 18 months time frame.
Thank you,i called them today they said is no matter of time now but avarage time she said is 18 months so just wait,so frustrated

Reactions: sophiawei