+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
I hope so too, but i really believe they will finish july in the next 2 weeks.

Tell me if my logic makes sense. So in the june forum applicants r going from BGIP to DM in like 1 week. (I think these last days now our files r updated BGIP during the final review) why? because no way it can take a few days to do security checks on PR visa applicants.

So with that being said The early july applicants whose BGIP right now should get DM this week coming week then, the later july and first week aug the following week should see something soon.

This is just my thinking and it may be wrong as i am gauging it based off of how the june applicants went from BGIP to DM in few days

I also called CIC 2 weeks ago and they told me even tho my BG says N/A they have already started my security checks
and due date on my file is Jan 16 2018.

i am just thinking for the best!
I am sept 6 applicant got MR nov 7 it’s saying on my application that reviewing eligibility. Do uhh know how much time it takes to do this and when we should get security and background check done. Thanks

jyken

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
AB PNP
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
Doc's Request.
11-30-2016
AOR Received.
10-20-2016
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
recieved passport with visa 28-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018 visa office Edmonton
I am sept 6 applicant got MR nov 7 it’s saying on my application that reviewing eligibility. Do uhh know how much time it takes to do this and when we should get security and background check done. Thanks
as far as i know review of eligibility will be like that until everything approved and case close when you already flagpole in the border and become pr. BG check. mine change into proces on the second day after 17 months or 2-3 months after ME PASSED. i observed applications a month before me was a bit similar

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
as far as i know review of eligibility will be like that until everything approved and case close when you already flagpole in the border and become pr. BG check. mine change into proces on the second day after 17 months or 2-3 months after ME PASSED. i observed applications a month before me was a bit similar
Thanks for the reply.

shaggy2412

Jun 25, 2014
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 2, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on August 2, 2016.
My Friends' time line Received Pass Port Request

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 16, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 2, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on August 2, 2016.
My Friends' time line Received Pass Port Request
What was your friends PPR date?

Pnppr

Sep 5, 2017
Heyy
Sorry to bother u again can I know which email was that because I m really worried about my medical now n my doctor said come n pay me 100 dollars for emailing cic again thanks for ur reply
Hey I am so sorry bro
I was not at all active on this form dice then.
Did you get your medical approved?
Hopefully you did
Let me know if not I can tell you what I did.

Pnppr

Sep 5, 2017
Hi friends I am September 19 , 2016 applicant... didn’t get MR yet hence did upfront medical .... but could not figure out how to upload it to cic.? How can we let cic know I did upfront medical? Please help
Email your emedical results to CPC Ottawa and as well as under case specific inquiry for cic.
May be that helps as I had the similar problem

applesweet

May 5, 2016
i received my GCMS notes in mid-nov and found that for my Eligibility Assessmemt item, the status is Review Required. Does it mean this is a bad sign? Thanks for your reply.

Amy sandhu

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for reply
Immigration call centre says they are reviewing result of my medical but don’t know when it will be posted to passed

Pnppr

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks for reply
Immigration call centre says they are reviewing result of my medical but don’t know when it will be posted to passed
i wrote an email to cic under case specific enquiry and cpc ottawa as well including e medical no., UCI, name and all the other critical information on file. so after almost 2 weeks i got an email saying that we have received your medical but its still filled in your application as it all depends on the officer who is dealing with my file.
i called cic agent and told her its almost 1 month and my medicals are not approved yet so she said she will write a request to cpc to update my results and 2 days later i saw my account under ecas saying we have received your medical results.